+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV processing in NY Canada Consulate - Recent

aeroarun

May 23, 2013
Yes, I did. It was activated Wednesday evening although yesterday was it when it really got activated. You should get it today or tomorrow if you have not already gotten it.....

meadowince

May 22, 2013
aeroarun said:
Yes, I did. It was activated Wednesday evening although yesterday was it when it really got activated. You should get it today or tomorrow if you have not already gotten it.....
I am now in new York city, I checked my usps ot activated yet, I will try to figure tomorrow morning where is my passport.

Thanks!

bitsnpieces

May 15, 2013
These are my timeline for a mail-in application to NY Consulate:

Visa Type: TRV (Single Entry)
Application Mailed-in Date: Mar-25-2013
Application Received at NY Consulate: Mar-27-2013
USPS Return Activation: May-30-2013
Passport Received: May-31-2013

End to end time: 66 Calendar Days

Few other observations:

Money order en-cashed and receipt generated on: Apr-10-2013
VISA Issued on: May-21-2013

Hope this information helps you all!

rmbt

May 29, 2013
I am planning to visit Embassy next week and request for urgent processing as I need to travel to Canada on 12th June.

Withdrawing application would mean that may give me passport without the new visa, right?

srip

May 13, 2013
Depends on when you applied. If it is there from long, then you might have the PP with visa. IT must just lying their

rmbt

May 29, 2013
srip said:
Depends on when you applied. If it is there from long, then you might have the PP with visa. IT must just lying their
NY consulate received my PP on 20th May. I need to travel on 12th June. So I guess I dont have many options but to request for urgent processing or withdraw the application.

srip

May 13, 2013
Just received my PP back with a Visa stamp for 1 year :-[ from LA consulate. Wasn't expecting it so fast.

Time lines :

Applied online : May 1st
PP request : May 27th
PP received by LA consulate : May 29th
PP received : June 1st.

rmbt

May 29, 2013
My friend was at NY Consulate today to submit his Visitors visa application. He was told the normal processing time is 53 days.
NY Consulate website isnt upto date with this information. :eek:

rmbt

May 29, 2013
Received my Passport yesterday evening. Had sent an email and Fax to NYC about the urgency of my travel on 12th June to Canada.

Timeline are -

Online submission - 23rd April
Passport Request - 16th May
Passport reached NYC - 20th May
Passport received - 5th June

May 30, 2013
I got my passport back. Here are my timelines. ;D

Online submission - 29th April
Passport Request - 16th May
Passport reached NYC - 17th May
Passport received - 6th June

sachinmadhu2005

Apr 8, 2013
I got my passport back. Here are my timelines...... :)

Online submission - 20th April
Passport Request - 7th May
Passport reached NYC - 9th May
Passport received - 7th June

Had to send two emails within 2 days this week to get my passport back....and they sent passport without photo on the visa.....is this normal?

Thanks guys for all the help!!!

joytous

Jun 14, 2013
I am so worried. My parents are here and they have to go back by July 30th. We applied by mail and the passport has reached on 17th May. What will I do. They need their passports to go back to India