+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV passport return time.

dkansal

Nov 27, 2017
Hello everyone,
My wife applied for her TRV in October and we are experiencing the same issue of delay in receiving Passport back.

Applied for TRV online - October 24, 2017
Submission confirmation - Oct 24
Passport Request - Oct 27
Passport Received - Oct 31
Application updated & Approved in CIC - Nov 16

It has almost been 10 days and I am still unable to track the return Xpresspost. This worries us as we are leaving for India in December. I tried calling on the toll-free number but the teleprompt service refused to connect me to the customer service executive due to the high number of callers.
Is there any other way I can contact CIC. A number or email id will be of great help.
Also, how many days are they taking to just return the Passport? I received mine within 2 weeks in July.
We are concerned as we are not sure what is to be done? if anyone has any information, please help.
Thank you.

Jaijai27

Feb 28, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I am experiencing the same thing with you guys. Been crazy tracking the express post return envelope everyday but still not activated up to this time.
Passport sent: Nov 10
Passport received: Nov 14

I am leaving on the 12th but i am so worried that i might have to cancel it because i haven’t got my passport back yet. Emailed Ottawa already but to no response. Any suggestions guys or at least an idea on how long will it take for them to send it back to me. Thanks a lot

mo82

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hi Guys,
My timeline
Application online: 05 Nov 2017
Passport request: 18 Nov 2017
Passport received by Ottawa 21 Nov 2017.
Till now no update. Tracker dint even got activated.
Called IRCC as it exceeded the number of days. I was informed due to season and heavy applications volume, its taking time. They also informed regular applications process time during last 3months of the year increases from the normal 14days to 3-4weeks. The only way I am seeing is, appeal under " Urgent Case" processing which I will do today.
Do update your timelines and any other update here please.
Hope we all get our PP and fly soon.
Thank you

Dec 13, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am experiencing the same thing with you guys. Been crazy tracking the express post return envelope everyday but still not activated up to this time.
Passport sent: Nov 10
Passport received: Nov 14

I am leaving on the 12th but i am so worried that i might have to cancel it because i haven’t got my passport back yet. Emailed Ottawa already but to no response. Any suggestions guys or at least an idea on how long will it take for them to send it back to me. Thanks a lot
Did you recieve your passport back..me also its been 3 weeks now..i keep tracking my envelope but still nothing..i have my flight on January 1..

Dec 13, 2017
Hi,
I called them this morning and they told me that my passport had been dispatched yesterday. However, my return track hasn't been activated yet. How long would it take canada post to activate it?
What tel num did you contact them..can you give it to me please..

winev

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Hi guys! I finally received my passport after weeks & weeks of worrying. Phew. Here's my timeline:
Date of Application: November 7, 2017
Passport Request: November 21, 2017
Passport Submission: November 23, 2017
Passport Received at CPC-Ottawa: November 24, 2017
Visa Approved: December 6, 2017
Tracker Activated: December 12, 2017
Passport Received: December 15, 2017

Hopefully, everyone will get their passport before their flights!

Dec 13, 2017
Hi guys! I finally received my passport after weeks & weeks of worrying. Phew. Here's my timeline:
Date of Application: November 7, 2017
Passport Request: November 21, 2017
Passport Submission: November 23, 2017
Passport Received at CPC-Ottawa: November 24, 2017
Visa Approved: December 6, 2017
Tracker Activated: December 12, 2017
Passport Received: December 15, 2017

Hopefully, everyone will get their passport before their flights!
Thas good..mine i submitted last Nov. 24 until now didn't received yet..ill keep on tracking..