+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV passport return time.

yeily

Oct 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have applied to my TRV within Canada on September 20, I got the passport request on September 25 and they received it on September 27. I good a status update on October 12. It has been approved and it has the counterfoil. However, my tracking number hasn’t been activated yet. How long does it take to send the passport back after the application was approved?

Thank you!

adeelhaf

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Hello everyone,

I have applied to my TRV within Canada on September 20, I got the passport request on September 25 and they received it on September 27. I good a status update on October 12. It has been approved and it has the counterfoil. However, my tracking number hasn’t been activated yet. How long does it take to send the passport back after the application was approved?

Thank you!
According to some posts on this forum sometime tracking system doesn't work or get activated. Usually they send on the same day when the application is finally approved. Did u send an empty xpresspost with your application?

yeily

Oct 5, 2017
According to some posts on this forum sometime tracking system doesn't work or get activated. Usually they send on the same day when the application is finally approved. Did u send an empty xpresspost with your application?
Yes! I sent an empty xpresspost. However, my tracking number is not activated and I didn’t get my passport back yet.

adeelhaf

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Yes! I sent an empty xpresspost. However, my tracking number is not activated and I didn’t get my passport back yet.
Well they are taking 2 weeks to process the application. I think you should wait by tomorrow evening. I think it will get activated by tomorrow.

peterLee

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

Thank you!
when do you get your passport? Thanks.

peterLee

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
I submitted my passport on oct 2 and still waiting to get back, when I send them an email on oct 6 they replied me that they will return it shortly. Anyone have any idea how long it will take to get the passport back, because I’m flying to India on October 19
when do you get your passport? Thanks.

Vinzz

Nov 6, 2017
I've done my TRV application within Canada on 3rd Oct 2017.

Confirmation of Online Application : October 3
Submission Confirmation - October 3
Original Passport Request: October 10
I send my passport on October 12 to Ottawa ( Via Prepaid Xpresspost )
They received the passport on : October 13
As per tracking : They post it back on November 1

Received passport on November 2

Roughly, the overall procedure takes 1 month time.

Hope this help :)

louisaccc

Nov 7, 2017
Hi,
Just curious, did you get your passport back by now?
I am currently experiencing a same problem right now.

Applied for TRV online - October 6, 2017
Submission confirmation - Oct 8
Passport Request - Oct 14
Passport Received Oct 18
Application Approved - Nov 2

And the return Xpresspost is still not able to be tracked, which worries me. How long does it usually take for them to return the passport back?
I do have a flight to Indonesia on November 16 and might have to move things around or even apply for another passport if it’s actually get lost.

ey

Asher89

Sep 9, 2014
Hello,

I submitted my application on Nov 2:
got passport request on Nov 3:
sent passport on nov 3:
passport received on nov 7.
after that no update.
Yesterday, i got notification that i got a message. Went in.. It said something like, my document status got updated. i can see the trv status and my passport number.

Applied within canada.

Still return tracking is not available.

concerned because im leaving canada in 2 weeks. hopefully they make it..