+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Paper application at VFS Mumbai office

Pario02

Apr 24, 2019
Today received Passport with stamped VISA till 16 Dec. 2027.

Thanks for your feedback, that help me alot.

Traveling to Halifax
I have applied on 10th april at vfs mumbai office paper application for TRV all documents submited with passport and Biometric fingerprint.

Received message from cic account from bangalore regarding biometric Correspondence Letter on 24th april .
now,how much time it will take for result? how much time for passport courier?

my tracking id accound saying your application is in under process at IRCC office received on 11th april 2019, this status is same since 11th april.
now what
pleas reply

Pario02

Apr 24, 2019
Generally two days after dispatch you can collect it form VFS if you have opted for counter delivery.
I have applied on 10th april at vfs mumbai office paper application for TRV all documents submited with passport and Biometric fingerprint.

Received message from cic account from bangalore regarding biometric Correspondence Letter on 24th april .

my tracking id accound saying your application is in under process at IRCC office received on 11th april 2019, this status is same since 11th april.
now what
pleas reply

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018

now what
pleas reply
It generally takes 3 to 4 days after receipt of BIL . You may expect your decision to be made early next week

Pario02

Apr 24, 2019
Within a couple of days you will receive your passport. Congratulations
Visa application, tracking ID No. 201904*********** – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/04/26 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Mumbai.

where to track my courier????

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No. 201904*********** – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/04/26 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Mumbai.

where to track my courier????
bluedarttrackings.in
Use your vfs tracking ID in reference number field

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Are you using the AWB number option or Reference number option. If you are using the reference number option and it shows no records found suggest you wait and try after 4 hours. The courier company have not updated the records in their system.

Pario02

Apr 24, 2019
Are you using the AWB number option or Reference number option. If you are using the reference number option and it shows no records found suggest you wait and try after 4 hours. The courier company have not updated the records in their system.
applicantscan track the status of the shipment on the courier partner’s website using the airway bill number mentioned on the ICR so what is ICR?
Please reply fast