+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV or Super visa for my Mom? I am 4 months pregnant.

Zuhebreem

Feb 24, 2016
hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi high commission of Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 6'2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
Dec 21'2015
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
dec 24'2015
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
may 3'2016
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
May 11'2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27'2016
LANDED..........
May 12'2016
Re: TRV or Super visa for my Mom? I am 4 months pregnant

Hi nanha,

I think we are on same page. I am 5 months pregnant and needs my mom dad support during the time of delivery and later. I am inviting my parents on Tourist/Family visa. This is a way better than super visa as it costs more time and money. I just mentioned that their reason for visiting me just to have a family time and also it's going to ge summer by the time they come here so I mentioned that we gona tour some places like Niagara, Toronto bla bla. There duration of visit will be about 6 weeks but I mentioned 3 weeks. Also make sure you attach an itinerary/ticket for your mom. This will ensure her return back home.

I still have to submit the application.

Goodluck!

Kitoko90

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront- passed
Med's Done....
4-11-2016
Passport Req..
3-13-2017
VISA ISSUED...
BY Faith
LANDED..........
BY Faith April 2017
Re: TRV or Super visa for my Mom? I am 4 months pregnant

Zuhebreem said:
Hi nanha,

I think we are on same page. I am 5 months pregnant and needs my mom dad support during the time of delivery and later. I am inviting my parents on Tourist/Family visa. This is a way better than super visa as it costs more time and money. I just mentioned that their reason for visiting me just to have a family time and also it's going to ge summer by the time they come here so I mentioned that we gona tour some places like Niagara, Toronto bla bla. There duration of visit will be about 6 weeks but I mentioned 3 weeks. Also make sure you attach an itinerary/ticket for your mom. This will ensure her return back home.

I still have to submit the application.

Goodluck!
We just applied for a supervisa for my uncles grandma.

My uncle grandmas super visa application was approved within about two weeks. visa valid for a year

My grandma doesn't have a property to her name. the land/house she lives in was her parents which she still lives in
-she's been a homemaker all her life, doesn't have a bank account or money to her name.
-on her application we listed 0$ assets
-no travel history
-widowed
-she has married children back home, but my uncle in Canada financially supports her

we provided the following:
- my aunts and uncles income statement of 4 months
- their bank account statement of 4 months
- property appraisal form (i'm sure it wasn't needed)
- notarized document that we will support my grandma during her visit
- we got her health insurance for (1) year which can be cancelled and partially refunded should she want to go home before 1 year is up
- did biometrics upfront
- and it was on online application.
- oh we also presented a return ticket

Hopefully this will give you an idea/ help.

We probably go lucky with the agent working on our account. since my grandma clearly didn;t have strong ties to back home.