+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV or SOWP

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
My wife is completing her studies soon and has her convocation ceremony in Feb 2017.

I have been refused 2 times for trv and 2 for sowp already. the last refusal came on 1st sept 2016 since then i didnt try.

Now i would like some suggestions on what i better to do? apply trv or sowp

plz share your valuable thoughts and experiences here.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
final application had 1 reason personal assets n financial status and i showed about 6800 CAD in my bank here

mayuri.asrani

May 31, 2016
yadav said:
final application had 1 reason personal assets n financial status and i showed about 6800 CAD in my bank here
Apart from funds you need to show other proofs as well including immovable properties, car , mutual funds, shares, other investments,etc . Only showing funds in account is not sufficient.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
showed 4 properties worth 5crore 85 lakhs showed job with 35k monthly pay also i thought that would b enough

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I am seeing your everyday post and well know about your case, I would suggest to wait until your spouse get NOC category job and try then because Your spouse almost going to finish study. I know what's your situation but try to understand reality and law of Canada. Dont make your case more complicated.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
alright can u also suggest if it has to specific noc category or as long as it comes into noc its fine. cos my wife will need time b4 she can get license so she currently works as a psw there. and that comes in noc c. do u think being in that category will allow me n our child to join her succesfully. my dad is also buying a property on my name so that shld give them some hope that i own something.

mayuri.asrani

May 31, 2016
yadav said:
alright can u also suggest if it has to specific noc category or as long as it comes into noc its fine. cos my wife will need time b4 she can get license so she currently works as a psw there. and that comes in noc c. do u think being in that category will allow me n our child to join her succesfully. my dad is also buying a property on my name so that shld give them some hope that i own something.
The job category should be NOC A, B or 0.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
oh thanks mayuri

i guess my chances go 0 then better stop thinking of going to canada. ill just ask my wife to settle back here in india.

mayuri.asrani

May 31, 2016
yadav said:
oh thanks mayuri

i guess my chances go 0 then better stop thinking of going to canada. ill just ask my wife to settle back here in india.
I dont think you should lose hope. Were all the times the reason of refusal was personal assets and finances?
and watever assets you mentioned were all they in your name or your family members name?

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
well 2 refusal were trv with finances being part of reasons and family ties in both india and canada
first sowp has 2 reasons wifes LOA was missing and personal assets n financial status
final time only personal assets n financial status...

for trv i only put limited documents but for sowp both time it was applied thru a lawyer in canada and they seemed satisfied with the paperwork but strangely cic was never satisfied with finances

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well it's upto you but I already gave you one of the powerful lawyer name. I just want to tell you try him. I show many successful cases from him.