+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Online from Pakistan

Cyclist100

Jun 14, 2017
Hi, did your mom receive her passport back? Would you please share how many days it took?

Yeah her application was approved so the rquest is for stamping. She'll be sending her passport tomorrow via vac in karachi. I'll update once she gets it back. Even I'm not too sure how much time it takes between sending and receiving it back. I would love to know if anyone can give me that information.

Thanks

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
Hi, did your mom receive her passport back? Would you please share how many days it took?
It took about 3 days from the day passport was sent. However, we were only able to receive it after a week because of the Eid holidays in Pakistan.

Ain

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
It took about 3 days from the day passport was sent. However, we were only able to receive it after a week because of the Eid holidays in Pakistan.
Hello Seniors,I am also planning to apply visit Visa of my mother from Pakistan...2times it was rejected because of insufficient doc's...and negligency of agent....now I wanted to apply myself.... I do know all forms but confusing apply online or offline and sufficient doc's of financial assets and purpose of visit..
Please guide me...

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Every 1. I want to get some opinion from you guys. My parents are in Canada living in Quebec as permanent resident. My father is sick & can not travel. If i apply as visitor visa to visit my family for couple of weeks. How much chances of getting visa??
I am a banker having permanent job with salary 60 k+. I will get job letter & 3 weeks ex Pakistan leave from my employers.Have account balance of approx 7 to 8 lacs. I have no travel history yet. So my father will apply for me from inside canada or i have to apply visit visa from Pakistan?

Your kind opinion is required.

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Hello Every 1. I want to get some opinion from you guys. My parents are in Canada living in Quebec as permanent resident. My father is sick & can not travel. If i apply as visitor visa to visit my family for couple of weeks. How much chances of getting visa??
I am a banker having permanent job with salary 60 k+. I will get job letter & 3 weeks ex Pakistan leave from my employers.Have account balance of approx 7 to 8 lacs. I have no travel history yet. So my father will apply for me from inside canada or i have to apply visit visa from Pakistan?

Your kind opinion is required.
From what I ve read so far, its all very random. You can't know for sure if until you apply.

Pakistani_007

Jul 11, 2017
I have applied for a Visit Visa from Lahore through paper on 24th May, 2017. I haven't received any response as of yet. Can anyone let me know whats the processing time these days? Please?

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hello
I Applied Visitor Visa TRV on 18th May via paper application from vfs Lahore. Anybody here who got their visas and applied in May 2017???

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Anyone before May 8 who applied paper based TRV and still awaiting response?? Please share ..
I think all TRV from Pakistan before May 5 have been dealt with. Hopefully next 10 days are for people from May 6 to May 20.
Fingers crossed

AmyRay

Nov 30, 2018
Hello!
im planning to submit online application for visit visa for canada for my parents. now the problem is that i got asked the following question in the process of online submission after i created a GCkey account for my dad: Do you want to submit an application for a family member? (required)
my question is do i need to answer this yes or no? also will there be seperate applications online for both my parents? mom seperate gc account and my dad's seperate?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello!
im planning to submit online application for visit visa for canada for my parents. now the problem is that i got asked the following question in the process of online submission after i created a GCkey account for my dad: Do you want to submit an application for a family member? (required)
my question is do i need to answer this yes or no? also will there be seperate applications online for both my parents? mom seperate gc account and my dad's seperate?
Same account