+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Mr. Bryanna,
You didn't comment on my post!!!!!!!!!!

I shall submit my Passport by tomorrow morning at VAC because Sunday is first working in Saudi Arabia. I don't know for how long i will be granted the Visa...
I need your assistance for boarder security checks. I mean what I would need to carry with me? What they may ask me i.e Hotel Booking, adequate finances etc??/
I mentioned in my visa application that i shall visit various places like Toronota, Niagara falls, Ottawa , Montreal etc...So do I have to carry all the paid hotel bookings?? or I can book hotel in Toronto initially? In fact, I planned to book hotels in other cities only once I shall reach there...

Regards
Jaffar

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I am sorry for late reply, i went yesterday to perform Umrah basically ....
1. 12k CAD for a family is not sufficient until unless someone invite you from Canada , mentioning to bear food and transportation etc
2. You should have shown kid's school enrollment certificates, approved leave of your husband from company and agent parents like me...who are totally dependent on your husband etc...
3. Immigration status:- It may dependent that since how long your husband is working in this company.

Any how, i wish good luck for your husband.

Regards
We’ve shown every thing u mentioned, plus canadian host invitation letter.
Anyway he’s applied alone so I hope it will make a difference that he’s leaving us behind

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Mr. Bryanna,
You didn't comment on my post!!!!!!!!!!
I have just logged in. I have no idea what I've missed on the forum :p

I need your assistance for boarder security checks. I mean what I would need to carry with me? What they may ask me i.e Hotel Booking, adequate finances etc??/
I mentioned in my visa application that i shall visit various places like Toronota, Niagara falls, Ottawa , Montreal etc...So do I have to carry all the paid hotel bookings?? or I can book hotel in Toronto initially? In fact, I planned to book hotels in other cities only once I shall reach there...
You must have hotel reservations for at least your first city + adequate finances for your entire visit + it's a good idea to buy overseas travel medical insurance (including for the days you are flying to/return from Canada) + travel light

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
We’ve shown every thing u mentioned, plus canadian host invitation letter.
Anyway he’s applied alone so I hope it will make a difference that he’s leaving us behind
Yeah, the last sentence might make the visa officer emotional and teary LOL

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
I have just logged in. I have no idea what I've missed on the forum :p

You must have hotel reservations for at least your first city + adequate finances for your entire visit + it's a good idea to buy overseas travel medical insurance (including for the days you are flying to/return from Canada) + travel light
Mr. Bryanna,
You didn't congratulate me as I got PPR with just 20 days.

By the way i didn't understand (travel light)???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Mr. Bryanna,
You didn't congratulate me as I got PPR with just 20 days.

By the way i didn't understand (travel light)???
I'm still reading the posts. Anyways

Huge congratulations to you. You worked hard/you prepared your paperwork well. Hopefully, you will get a TRV until your passport validity :)

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
I'm still reading the posts. Anyways

Huge congratulations to you. You worked hard/you prepared your paperwork well. Hopefully, you will get a TRV until your passport validity :)
Thanks a lot...Yeah I always start paper work first and then initiate anything in my life. Mr. Bryanna do i need to carry any kind of documents i.e. related to my visa application? Do I need to take anything related to my job???

One last question? How about ! if now i decide to apply for my family who is in Pakistan. Whereas I already mentioned in my visa application that they will not go with me??
If yes, Should I attach my Visa copy for my family to show VO that we are intending to travel with Husband..

Thanks

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Where will you be staying this time? Do you now have a host? Do you have sufficient money to support your stay? You would need to carry evidence for these questions
I will be staying in a hotel. I didn’t have a host this time, I was going to a Christmas party to visit the people Who’s wedding I was invited to for my first application (refused one). I have the money that’s not a problem at all. I will carry cash as well as a visa debit card.

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Dears All,
I submitted my passport yesterday on 10th of June at Riyadh Visa Center.
I just tracked it on their website and following message is appearing:

Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, RIYADH. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
{Remarks}

Would anyone please tell me if it does mean that its now under process & Shall I get it back soon??

Regards

Last edited:

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hey did you apply again yet?
Not yet.i am having so much trouble with my consultant.i dont know what he wrote in the previous application of my sister.whar dates he put in the application
He is not giving anything.can you suggest me where can i get her old application?????because i do not think he wants to give us old application..plz help

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi bryanna..i applied my mother and sister together lasr december.my mom was given visa but sister was refused.
just wanted your help regarding my sister case.i am having so much trouble with my consultant.i dont know what he wrote in the previous application of my sister.what dates he put in the application
He is not giving anything.can you suggest me where can i get her old application?????because i do not think he wants to give us old application..plz help