+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Dear all,
Would like to tell you that I applied online on 17th of May, submitted my Fingerprints on 21st of May.....I got only one mail on 22nd of May that application has been updated.

WOW
Status of updated today morning that started eligibility
GREAT NEWS
Just got an email that there is an update:::
Logged in and got following message along with PPR letter..

Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
Original Passport Request 1528382078897June 7, 2018 New Message

Does it mean I GOT THE VISA???

Thanks to all who supported me initially when i was going apply for it..

Regards
Congratulations, where did you apply from?
We applied from Dubai

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
No, i am not single but my family is in Pakistan. I have visited two times to Spain only (Once in 2014 and once in Nov 2017)
I just provided my Job letter , i am working in the same company from last 9 years as Computer Programmer. I mentioned in my cover letter that i have a lovely wife and 3 kids in Pakistan, i provided them my marriage certificate, FRC (Family Registration Form) and Kids school enrollment letter.
I told them that i have aged parents who lives along with my wife and all of them are dependent on me. I provided them Passport copies of my parents. I provided them flight booking as well as hotel bookings and day by day itinerary (With any estimated expenses).
I prepared my self before applying this visa...I studied a lot i.e. Where to go first in Ontario like Toronto, then Niagara falls, Ottawa etc...

I was hopeful that i shall be granted visa. I got only one e-mail after my biometric submission that my application has been updated. Only today the midday the status was changed to started reviewing eligibility. I reached home and found an other e-mail with notification of new message.
Alhamdolilah! Final Decision: You application was approved we need your original passport for final processing along with Passport request letter.

This is the whole story..

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
No, i am not single but my family is in Pakistan. I have visited two times to Spain only (Once in 2014 and once in Nov 2017)
I just provided my Job letter , i am working in the same company from last 9 years as Computer Programmer. I mentioned in my cover letter that i have a lovely wife and 3 kids in Pakistan, i provided them my marriage certificate, FRC (Family Registration Form) and Kids school enrollment letter.
I told them that i have aged parents who lives along with my wife and all of them are dependent on me. I provided them Passport copies of my parents. I provided them flight booking as well as hotel bookings and day by day itinerary (With any estimated expenses).
I prepared my self before applying this visa...I studied a lot i.e. Where to go first in Ontario like Toronto, then Niagara falls, Ottawa etc...

I was hopeful that i shall be granted visa. I got only one e-mail after my biometric submission that my application has been updated. Only today the midday the status was changed to started reviewing eligibility. I reached home and found an other e-mail with notification of new message.
Alhamdolilah! Final Decision: You application was approved we need your original passport for final processing along with Passport request letter.

This is the whole story..
I’m genuinely happy for you. Well done on submitting a strong application.
Hope it goes the same way with my husband.

Reactions: kira260

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
I’m genuinely happy for you. Well done on submitting a strong application.
Hope it goes the same way with my husband.
Thanks a lot. But really I am so excited that I am unable to believe that i have been asked for original Passport.
I shall submit my passport on Sunday as Sunday is first working day here. I don’t know how many days they will take to return the Passport to me.
By they way! Why you have been refused/ rejected? And how many days are past since your husband applied again.
What is your nationality?

Regards

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
First we applied as a family
Refusal reasons:
-Financial and assets ( we showed bank statement of 12k CAD and property contract in Egypt and property lease in Dubai)
-family ties in country of residence and in Canada ( we don’t have family here in Dubai but my husband’s uncle is Canadian)
-Travel history ( we had valid US visas and travelled twice in the past 10 years for less than 2 weeks)
- immigration status in country of residence ( my husband showed letter of leave and NOC from the company, salary slips , property contract, school re enrollment and recently renewed residency visas for the next 3 years)

So now my husband applied alone to attend a tech event, all his colleagues already got the visas and booked tickets :(

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Ouchhhhh. I'm thoroughly disappointed :( I thought you would get a TRV until your passport expiry.

A 6 month's visa is like a trial-test visa because the visa officer is not too sure if you are a genuine visitor. Regardless of how long the CBSA officer authorizes, do NOT apply to extend your stay. Anyways.

On the positive side: IRCC has given you a chance. Make the best of this opportunity :):)
Yeah I am just happy to have the visa.

I talked to a friend of mine who was refused 2 or 3 times before getting his visa. When he got to the boarder they asked him why he kept applying over and over and they called his hotel to see if he had a booking and the hotel said he didn’t!! He had booked a hotel but didn’t make the payment. They sent him back to India after!

I had a refusal back in August, do you think they will ask me all sorts of questions especially since I have a one entry 6 month visa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yeah I am just happy to have the visa.

I talked to a friend of mine who was refused 2 or 3 times before getting his visa. When he got to the boarder they asked him why he kept applying over and over and they called his hotel to see if he had a booking and the hotel said he didn’t!! He had booked a hotel but didn’t make the payment. They sent him back to India after!

I had a refusal back in August, do you think they will ask me all sorts of questions especially since I have a one entry 6 month visa?
Be prepared. Carry all documents, including a copy of your application/evidence + adequate finances + contact information of your host. Look confident, be confident. Don't volunteer information. Dress semi-formal. Get your mobile on international roaming (in case you need it at the airport) but be later don't run up a huge bill.

You might just be waved through :)

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Be prepared. Carry all documents, including a copy of your application/evidence + adequate finances + contact information of your host. Look confident, be confident. Don't volunteer information. Dress semi-formal. Get your mobile on international roaming (in case you need it at the airport) but be later don't run up a huge bill.

You might just be waved through :)

In my original applicTion in August I had a host, this application I booked a hotel... should I carry the information of my original host and the hotel booking?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
In my original applicTion in August I had a host, this application I booked a hotel... should I carry the information of my original host and the hotel booking?
Where will you be staying this time? Do you now have a host? Do you have sufficient money to support your stay? You would need to carry evidence for these questions

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
First we applied as a family
Refusal reasons:
-Financial and assets ( we showed bank statement of 12k CAD and property contract in Egypt and property lease in Dubai)
-family ties in country of residence and in Canada ( we don’t have family here in Dubai but my husband’s uncle is Canadian)
-Travel history ( we had valid US visas and travelled twice in the past 10 years for less than 2 weeks)
- immigration status in country of residence ( my husband showed letter of leave and NOC from the company, salary slips , property contract, school re enrollment and recently renewed residency visas for the next 3 years)

So now my husband applied alone to attend a tech event, all his colleagues already got the visas and booked tickets :(
I am sorry for late reply, i went yesterday to perform Umrah basically ....
1. 12k CAD for a family is not sufficient until unless someone invite you from Canada , mentioning to bear food and transportation etc
2. You should have shown kid's school enrollment certificates, approved leave of your husband from company and agent parents like me...who are totally dependent on your husband etc...
3. Immigration status:- It may dependent that since how long your husband is working in this company.

Any how, i wish good luck for your husband.

Regards