+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Mahreesha

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi your case is exactly as mine . My mother got supervisa she is travelling this August InshaAllah and now I am inviting my sister on visit visa saying my mom can’t travel alone also she want to come to visit my new home n kids please let us know your sister visa status.
Good luck
We basically saying that i have medical.condition in canada because of that i cannot travel to my

I alraedy mentioned in the invitation letter she will b visiting to accompaning my mother and also visit me and my family like i have two children and i bought new home in canada so their visit to canada will be very exiting for us.and we will be going to tourist places.what u think??? Application is not submitted yet

amrin11

Jun 1, 2018
Hi everyone,
Can anyone help me out. I m a pr and i have kept my husband spousal sponsorship application just few days ago. I recently came to know I am pregnant. I live alone in canada and I want my husband to be with me in this situation. He had applied for visit visa before but it got rejected. What can we do so that he can get visit visa to canada in this situation. As I dont think I can live in this condition alone for long.

Should we wait for his application number and than apply for his visit visa with pregenancy results? whats the chance
Or should I apply right away with pregnancy result for his visit visa.

The only other option left is I travel to india when on mat leave and get baby born there, but than he/she wont get citizenship.

Please guide me in this process it will be really helpful. I am currently in difficult situation so. Thanks.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
So everyone who has been watching my case and waiting along with me, I finally got my passport back today with a loooong 6 month tourist visa loool although I am happy that I got this, I am very shocked to see it’s only for 6 months. I guess they gave me a visa for my waiting time of 6 months to get it haha. I expected a visa till my passport expiry. It’s safe to say I will never apply for a visit visa again, as all the waiting is not worth the results.

I am wondering, since 6 month visas are not issued very much it seems, will the boarder officer question me more when I arrive?

Reactions: Zigzag85

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
So everyone who has been watching my case and waiting along with me, I finally got my passport back today with a loooong 6 month tourist visa loool although I am happy that I got this, I am very shocked to see it’s only for 6 months. I guess they gave me a visa for my waiting time of 6 months to get it haha. I expected a visa till my passport expiry. It’s safe to say I will never apply for a visit visa again, as all the waiting is not worth the results.

I am wondering, since 6 month visas are not issued very much it seems, will the boarder officer question me more when I arrive?
Congrats! for having the visa at last. Anyways! it was expected to have it till the expiry of your passport but even then i must say that it will worth for your next application.
I have noticed that processing time is reduced to 24 days from 27 for Saudi Arabia since yesterday. Anyone has any up to date news? VOs taking long time now a days to respond.....

Reactions: kira260

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018

No CBSA will not show more interest in you just because you hold 6 month visa....saying from personal experience....Go and visit canada and next time when you will apply after returning most probably you will get visa TILl passport expiry...

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Congrats! for having the visa at last. Anyways! it was expected to have it till the expiry of your passport but even then i must say that it will worth for your next application.
I have noticed that processing time is reduced to 24 days from 27 for Saudi Arabia since yesterday. Anyone has any up to date news? VOs taking long time now a days to respond.....

Thank you so much :)

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
No CBSA will not show more interest in you just because you hold 6 month visa....saying from personal experience....Go and visit canada and next time when you will apply after returning most probably you will get visa TILl passport expiry...
Oh you had a 6 month visa as well? I just felt like they gave me a 6 month single entry because they still feel like I am a risk and maybe cbsa will feel... but i am definitely not complaining:) I’m happy I got the visa after waiting so long and will visit soon, not sure if I will apply again though.. I guess I will see how I like Canada to visit and see if I want to visit again.

Thanks!

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017

“Slapping my palm on my face”

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Honestly thats what i said to my consultant to do it but i do not think he did that.but this time i am making sure. i wrote that in my invitation letter and she said the same thing in the cover letter in new application
Hey did you apply again yet?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Ouchhhhh. I'm thoroughly disappointed :( I thought you would get a TRV until your passport expiry.

A 6 month's visa is like a trial-test visa because the visa officer is not too sure if you are a genuine visitor. Regardless of how long the CBSA officer authorizes, do NOT apply to extend your stay. Anyways.

On the positive side: IRCC has given you a chance. Make the best of this opportunity :):)

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Dear all,
Would like to tell you that I applied online on 17th of May, submitted my Fingerprints on 21st of May.....I got only one mail on 22nd of May that application has been updated.

WOW
Status was updated today morning that started reviewing eligibility
GREAT NEWS
Just got an email that there is an update:::
Logged in and got following message along with PPR letter..

Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
Original Passport Request 1528382078897June 7, 2018 New Message

Does it mean I GOT THE VISA???

Thanks to all who supported me initially when i was going apply for it..

Regards

Last edited: