+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Travel history
Purpose of visit
Financial assets
That is actually crazy. How can they wait 4 months to refuse you on those reasons.

Purpose of travel must have changed since you applied because it took them 4 MONTHS to process, so naturally that is going to change.
Did your bank acc information change since you applied? Like the amount in the bank?

They should not have made you wait so long. These are the reasons I got refused the first time.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I am at 145 days waiting now guys. I don't know how much longer I can really wait. I will be applying for a schengan and New Zealand visit visa soon.
I am sure that a decision will be made on those before I even get my Canadian visit visa.

Dunno what is going on and what they are checking that is taking soooo long.

DHARMDEEP SINGH

Jan 31, 2017
A
I am at 145 days waiting now guys. I don't know how much longer I can really wait. I will be applying for a schengan and New Zealand visit visa soon.
I am sure that a decision will be made on those before I even get my Canadian visit visa.

Dunno what is going on and what they are checking that is taking soooo long.[/QUOTE
As I am government bank employee I had applied with sanction leave and sanction NOC, I had shown arounfd 25 lakhs balance.

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
129 days still nothing I sent my Schengen Visa through web form still no reply or update I am in Spain now. Hoping against hope that I will get this week.

EMtl

Feb 20, 2018
Yes, that's doable.

There were cases where processing took even more than one year because of background checks.... but those were TRVs for visitors who had worked in the defense services/police, etc in their home country.

CanadaEHCabada is the only other recent case which is similar to yours
I got my Passport Request this Monday. However, now I need to leave Canada in two weeks. I don't think this is enough time to mail my passport, get it stamped in Ottawa, and received it back, before my travel time.

Hence I would like to go to my country of destination and get my passport stamped there. Could you please let me know exactly what I have to do to accomplish that? Would I need to reapply there? If so, would I need to wait 5 months again? ...

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna

Don’t you think they start calling every 3rd Person for an interview lately ?

I haven’t received any correspondence form Riyadh office yet. What should I do
?

Reactions: Lovleen

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@Bryanna

Don’t you think they start calling every 3rd Person for an interview lately ?

I haven’t received any correspondence form Riyadh office yet. What should I do
?
Yes I see so many posts of people getting interviews!! I think bryanna was right when she said they are doing an audit this is some extreme filtering!!