+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I sent the email myself and put my own information in the CSE. I mentioned I have a representative in the CSE but they also replied saying they will send anything they need directly to me. I guess that is weird!
On the brighter side of things:
As visa staff at NDVO seem to be forgetting the rules for communication.... you can contact them *directly* :) Your rep won't feel hassled/nor will she miss your emails to her

Reactions: kira260

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

I have successfully applied a TRV for my wife from India. I have described the whole process here along with details:

mitscd

Mar 10, 2018
Hi
I got an email from Delhi today, nothing exciting but at least they responded to me! lol I don't think it will be processed any time soon based on the wording...

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

Further review is needed before a decision can be made on your application. We are therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. We can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

Our office will be in touch with you directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application.
Kira
Could you plz share the email ID for NDVO?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
As visa staff at NDVO seem to be forgetting the rules for communication.... you can contact them *directly* :) Your rep won't feel hassled/nor will she miss your emails to her
Yes, I suppose that is the bright side. Even brighter would be the end of these checks lol

mitscd

Mar 10, 2018
Hi bry
anna
I had applied for my parents TRV from India on 5th March 2018 and booked tickets for 9th April
Since we haven’t yet received any approval we plan to cancel our tickets.
Problem is we have submitted it as a proof for visa application that my parents will be leaving the country on 6th September.
Had booked return flight.
If we now cancel the tickets won’t that be a problem for visa approval? Shall we inform the CIC about our cancellation?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi bry

anna
I had applied for my parents TRV from India on 5th March 2018 and booked tickets for 9th April
Since we haven’t yet received any approval we plan to cancel our tickets.
Problem is we have submitted it as a proof for visa application that my parents will be leaving the country on 6th September.
Had booked return flight.
If we now cancel the tickets won’t that be a problem for visa approval? Shall we inform the CIC about our cancellation?
No problem at all. The visa officer would understand that your parents' travel plans have changed due to the delay in processing.

You don't have to inform the visa office after you cancel their tickets

Reactions: mitscd

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
@Bryanna I am waiting for my wife's visa to come from VFS, I have a quick question: what is the length of visitor visa normally someone gets?
Is it 6 months or until passport expire? We have sponsorship application is in the process too (hoping to get PR in Aug/Sep).
Please reply...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna I am waiting for my wife's visa to come from VFS, I have a quick question: what is the length of visitor visa normally someone gets?
Is it 6 months or until passport expire? We have sponsorship application is in the process too (hoping to get PR in Aug/Sep).
Please reply...
IMO, you have two reasons to celebrate:
1. Your wife's sponsorship application is probably at the decision stage/she will be getting her PR visa shortly. Thats why she has been granted a TRV

2. I'm guessing her TRV would be valid for max. 1 year (short validity because of her PR)

Reactions: Nick~Nick

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
IMO, you have two reasons to celebrate:
1. Your wife's sponsorship application is probably at the decision stage/she will be getting her PR visa shortly. Thats why she has been granted a TRV

2. I'm guessing her TRV would be valid for max. 1 year (short validity because of her PR)
I hope so. Thanks for the reply.

DHARMDEEP SINGH

Jan 31, 2017
Hello @Bryanna I have sent a mail to Delhi ircc for my visa status enquiry today they replied me and said that my file number refers to case at the consulate general of Canada in Bangalore. They also said in future I must send my enquiry to Bangalore ircc office.
What this means???