+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna @kira260 im on the same boat like kira but if i cancel my authorization how i will be able to move my account from him? Its his private portal and not sure if i can create new account for me now, could you please advice?
To cancel the authorization, one needs to fill the Section C of the same 'Use of representative' form. BTW your applications are not on the portals of the representative but on the IRCC system

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
At this point I feel it's risky to get rid of the representative. I thought having a representative when a visa has been refused before is a good thing for them to see, I'm afraid if I get rid of them the cover letter they provided etc will all be null and invalid when they do final review. I waited 140 days already I don't want anything to get worse. BUT I will make sure that people know how bad their service is. If I have to have an interview or get a refusal after 140 days I will cause hell to the representative.
In that case, it's best to constantly inquire about the status of your processing

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
In that case, it's best to constantly inquire about the status of your processing
I got an email from Delhi today, nothing exciting but at least they responded to me! lol I don't think it will be processed any time soon based on the wording...

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

Further review is needed before a decision can be made on your application. We are therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. We can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

Our office will be in touch with you directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application.

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
When did youbapply? How much time it takes to reply to your email?

I got an email from Delhi today, nothing exciting but at least they responded to me! lol I don't think it will be processed any time soon based on the wording...

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

Further review is needed before a decision can be made on your application. We are therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. We can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

Our office will be in touch with you directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
When did youbapply? How much time it takes to reply to your email?

I applied on November 15. I sent this email maybe 10 days ago but many were sent before this and it's the first time they responded in the last 5 months! I think that maybe they are in final review? Their email was very general but the sentence "further review is needed before a decision is made on the application " makes me feel MAYBE just MAYBE security is done and they are final reviewing. @Bryanna what do you think about the wording?

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hipefully they will finish it soon Kira, its a long way processing time which seems its endless, inshallah will get it soon

I applied on November 15. I sent this email maybe 10 days ago but many were sent before this and it's the first time they responded in the last 5 months! I think that maybe they are in final review? Their email was very general but the sentence "further review is needed before a decision is made on the application " makes me feel MAYBE just MAYBE security is done and they are final reviewing. @Bryanna what do you think about the wording?

Reactions: kira260

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

That's the standard response when Background checks are still in progress

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
So sorry. It's disappointing.... it's back to waiting-and-guessing. Hopefully, not for very long though

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
That's the standard response when Background checks are still in progress
What?? really?? I am so confused. At least I know its proceeding. I wonder what they mean when they say that further review is needed isn't around 140 days enough time for review??? omg

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
So I sent the email that I got to my representative and she almost got angry at me for emailing CIC for an update. She said if you email them, they purposely delay the application!

I think that its ridiculous that she said that. Maybe she is using this as a way to put the blame of how long it is taking on me. I read on the cic site that submitting a PCC with the application allows for CIC to know that the applicant is not a risk for criminality and security. I really wish I had thought myself to submit a PCC since my representative doesn't care. She doesn't want me to send her emails, doesn't return my phone calls and says just let it process. It's easy for her to say when I am the one waiting for 5 months!

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
What does PCC mean?
So I sent the email that I got to my representative and she almost got angry at me for emailing CIC for an update. She said if you email them, they purposely delay the application!

I think that its ridiculous that she said that. Maybe she is using this as a way to put the blame of how long it is taking on me. I read on the cic site that submitting a PCC with the application allows for CIC to know that the applicant is not a risk for criminality and security. I really wish I had thought myself to submit a PCC since my representative doesn't care. She doesn't want me to send her emails, doesn't return my phone calls and says just let it process. It's easy for her to say when I am the one waiting for 5 months!
t dode

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

The visa office won't delay the processing out of vengeance just because someone asked about their visa status.

It's odd that the visa office replied to you because normally they would have replied only to your representative. Did the email have any specific reference to you/your application? Maybe someone forgot the rules and replied to you.

No, PCCs aren't requested/not required for TRVs

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
The visa office won't delay the processing out of vengeance just because someone asked about their visa status.

It's odd that the visa office replied to you because normally they would have replied only to your representative. Did the email have any specific reference to you/your application? Maybe someone forgot the rules and replied to you.

No, PCCs aren't requested/not required for TRVs

I sent the email myself and put my own information in the CSE. I mentioned I have a representative in the CSE but they also replied saying they will send anything they need directly to me. I guess that is weird!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I sent the email myself and put my own information in the CSE. I mentioned I have a representative in the CSE but they also replied saying they will send anything they need directly to me. I guess that is weird!
The email you received is standard. It wasn't tweaked as a response to your email. So, replying to you *directly* is in the standard wording