+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
A lot of people getting called for interviews I see in the forum for trv's... sort of worrying! Still waiting after 140 days.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
A lot of people getting called for interviews I see in the forum for trv's... sort of worrying! Still waiting after 140 days.
Those are cases where the visa officer is not too sure about the veracity of the documents submitted and/or the relationship to the Canadian host and/or if the applicant will be a genuine, short-term visitor

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Those are cases where the visa officer is not too sure about the veracity of the documents submitted and/or the relationship to the Canadian host and/or if the applicant will be a genuine, short-term visitor
My applications eligibility has passed, so I hope that they do not have any further doubts once the security checks pass but it really seems like the process is never ending!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
What dose that mean? Ghost email? Dose my lawyer receive any email about my status? I thought its updated on his portal once theres any change!?!
These are emails which say there are updates.... but when you actually check the online status, there won't be any updates

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I can't. My representative should but I don't think she cares. She got her money and doesn't care if I get the visa now or not is what it seems like!
If you aren't too sure about what's happening or if you think you may miss out on something critical then you may want to consider cancelling the authorization to represent you

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
If you aren't too sure about what's happening or if you think you may miss out on something critical then you may want to consider cancelling the authorization to represent you
@Bryanna @kira260 im on the same boat like kira but if i cancel my authorization how i will be able to move my account from him? Its his private portal and not sure if i can create new account for me now, could you please advice?

Reactions: kira260

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
At this point I feel it's risky to get rid of the representative. I thought having a representative when a visa has been refused before is a good thing for them to see, I'm afraid if I get rid of them the cover letter they provided etc will all be null and invalid when they do final review. I waited 140 days already I don't want anything to get worse. BUT I will make sure that people know how bad their service is. If I have to have an interview or get a refusal after 140 days I will cause hell to the representative.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Same feeling he took the money and dosent even reply to my calls :(
Yeah they don't know anything. I had to find out everything that's happening with my application on my own.. they didn't even know ( or didn't tell me) that my application was in security checks.

They should have asked me to submit pcc with the original application, might have avoided any checks.