+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
11 months have passed since I applied for a simple TRV .......... shit that’s way to long for a TRV application....... 330 days is there anyone who’s waiting for this long ?

I don’t think so

Reactions: kira260

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@Bryanna
I need ur advice it’s been almost 18days since my wife got email from the MP updating on my application.

And we don’t know when exactly my application went for final review.

There’s no update yet do you think my wife should contact the MP again and ask for the status of my application ?

Im hating this waiting GAME.....
Again wait :( :(
It's the long Easter weekend maybe give it another week?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
11 months have passed since I applied for a simple TRV .......... shit that’s way to long for a TRV application....... 330 days is there anyone who’s waiting for this long ?

I don’t think so
That's insane!! I've been waiting 5 months and I'm going crazy u have been waiting almost a year!!!! Props to u my brother. But I know ur almost there! Also last time the MP was contacted they said they can only enquire with CIC once a month.

Reactions: Mrmoody90

skhatodia

Nov 24, 2017
Hi everyone.
I came to Canada on the work permit for six months in July 2017. Then, I have applied on CIC website online the temporary resident visa from New Delhi, India for my wife and daughter on 15 Dec 2017, as accompanying family member for more than 6 months stay along with my work permit extension application inside Canada.
I got my work permit extension approved on 26 Jan 2018 which is extended up to July 2019.
But I have not received any update on my wife's and daughter's visa application so far.
Its been more than three months and at the time of visa application, the visa processing time from India was 30 days only which is now showing 15 days only.
I am not getting any reply from CIC on my webform and email inquiries too.
Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna
Hi bryanna I just got an update and after checking there was a interview letter.

“In order to continue processing your application you are required to attend an interview with a visa officer. No appointment is necessary”

But my postal address is Pakistan and I applied from Pakistan but the interview address is General consulate of Sydney and I’m not in Australia.

How can I give the interview ?

I have to give before 13th April :( :(

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna

I can’t get to Sydney by 13th...

Is it possible to change the interview office.. I’m in Saudi ATM i can go Riyadh visa office Dubai visa office.

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
@Bryanna

I can’t get to Sydney by 13th...

Is it possible to change the interview office.. I’m in Saudi ATM i can go Riyadh visa office Dubai visa office.
@Mrmoody90 i think you should contact the nearest canadian embassy to you to make the interview as theres no way you can do it in Sydney

When i apply to USA visa, they mentioned that you can make your interview any where in the world just go on your time which u selected in the nearest usa embassy.
Hope canada and USA are the same and wish you all the best

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@Bryanna
Hi bryanna I just got an update and after checking there was a interview letter.

“In order to continue processing your application you are required to attend an interview with a visa officer. No appointment is necessary”

But my postal address is Pakistan and I applied from Pakistan but the interview address is General consulate of Sydney and I’m not in Australia.

How can I give the interview ?

I have to give before 13th April :( :(

WAIT...WHAT?!!! You have to give an interview??? I'm so shocked actually. They must have made a mistake saying it will be in Australia. Do you have a visa for Australia? This is weird and is making me feel weird.. I'm sure it will be fine as you have nothing to hide but it's just shocking that after 11 months of waiting for a VISIT VISA you are STILL being asked to an interview. What were they doing for 11 months if they are still unsure about if you can come to Canada? These types of cases should be appealed for sure!

Also before this news came, did your CIC acc say "you do not need an interview" or did it say"you do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes"

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hi @Kira
Well i don’t know if I should be happy or stressed... at this stage I was expecting for an outcome either a approval or refusal but not a god damn interview.....

Yes, that’s what I have been thinking what the hell where they doing for 11 months.

Well from day one it says “You do not need an interview” and it never changed.

@Bryanna please reply

WAIT...WHAT?!!! You have to give an interview??? I'm so shocked actually. They must have made a mistake saying it will be in Australia. Do you have a visa for Australia? This is weird and is making me feel weird.. I'm sure it will be fine as you have nothing to hide but it's just shocking that after 11 months of waiting for a VISIT VISA you are STILL being asked to an interview. What were they doing for 11 months if they are still unsure about if you can come to Canada? These types of cases should be appealed for sure!

Also before this news came, did your CIC acc say "you do not need an interview" or did it say"you do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes"

Reactions: kira260

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi @Kira
Well i don’t know if I should be happy or stressed... at this stage I was expecting for an outcome either a approval or refusal but not a god damn interview.....

Yes, that’s what I have been thinking what the hell where they doing for 11 months.

Well from day one it says “You do not need an interview” and it never changed.

@Bryanna please reply
I wonder why they want to interview you... it's really strange! I guess you will have to go but don't know where. Maybe get your wife to send an email to the MP to understand why this is happening to you.

Also you should email A CSE with the interview letter to the visa office you applied at and ask them why it says Australia and where you are actually supposed to go.

visaInquiry

Mar 19, 2018
Hi,
I've just been notified by my lawyer that my visa application is now processed by Ankara Visa Office on behalf of Cairo Visa Office. So how the processing time will be calculated now? Do I need to calculate it again from today as if it's a new application submitted to Ankara Visa Office ?
@Bryanna could you please reply.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,
I've just been notified by my lawyer that my visa application is now processed by Ankara Visa Office on behalf of Cairo Visa Office. So how the processing time will be calculated now? Do I need to calculate it again from today as if it's a new application submitted to Ankara Visa Office ?
@Bryanna could you please reply.
You can continue to consider the processing time for the original visa office + from the date the application was submitted. Do keep in mind that all processing times published on the IRCC website are only a courtesy/ guideline/ estimate

visaInquiry

Mar 19, 2018
You can continue to consider the processing time for the original visa office + from the date the application was submitted. Do keep in mind that all processing times published on the IRCC website are only a courtesy/ guideline/ estimate
So in this case, shall I contact Ankara Visa Office and claim that the processing time is passed and I have the right to ask for status updates ?