+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

visaInquiry

Mar 19, 2018
same to me @kira260 :(

Could you please @Bryanna or any senior see if I'm close to finish my waiting time, I've submitted my application online through an agent in Canada on 2 December 2017, I did my fingerprints on the Canadian embassy in Los Anglos, my last week application update was on 21\3\2018

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents: we do not need additional documents.

Review of medical results: you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Interview: you do not need an interview.

Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This week Update is on 29-3-2018

Application status: if we need more information from you or once a final decision has been made we will contact you. If you have submitted your application online or if it’s linked to your online account you will also be informed once there’s update.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: we are processing your background check.

Any progress?
I have the same, except the additional documents, they're still under review. So the question is, we don't we see again the word of "We are processing your application" for the application status and it's replaced with "if we need more information from you or once a final decision has been made we will contact you. If you have submitted your application online or if it’s linked to your online account you will also be informed once there’s update." ??

Application status: if we need more information from you or once a final decision has been made we will contact you. If you have submitted your application online or if it’s linked to your online account you will also be informed once there’s update.

Review of medical results you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
I have the same, except the additional documents, they're still under review. So the question is, we don't we see again the word of "We are processing your application" for the application status and it's replaced with "if we need more information from you or once a final decision has been made we will contact you. If you have submitted your application online or if it’s linked to your online account you will also be informed once there’s update." ??

I don’t know hope @Bryanna or other senior in the forum could help us

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
This week Update is on 29-3-2018

Any progress?
Unfortunately, it's status quo. Exactly the same as before.

Until background checks are completed, the status updates won't change for any process

Reactions: visaInquiry

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Unfortunately, it's status quo. Exactly the same as before.

Until background checks are completed, the status updates won't change for any process
Oh, so nothing changes even when they stop saying processing or progressing :( and you cant tell how much time to await? month or tow or more?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Oh, so nothing changes even when they stop saying processing or progressing :( and you cant tell how much time to await? month or tow or more?
It's practically impossible to predict how long the background checks could take.

That said, as you have applied from the US where you have visitor status, it is possible that background checks could take longer than if you had applied from your country of residence

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
It's practically impossible to predict how long the background checks could take.

That said, as you have applied from the US where you have visitor status, it is possible that background checks could take longer than if you had applied from your country of residence
I cant apply from my home country as we don't have a Canadian embassy there in Palestine, its only located in Israel and not allowed to travel there so the next nearest country is Eygpt and my lawyer has previous experience of getting rejected there, so the best choice is USA but I may either extend my visa or travel to another country to see other family members. thanks @Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I cant apply from my home country as we don't have a Canadian embassy there in Palestine, its only located in Israel and not allowed to travel there so the next nearest country is Eygpt and my lawyer has previous experience of getting rejected there, so the best choice is USA but I may either extend my visa or travel to another country to see other family members. thanks @Bryanna
It is stressful to have to wait for background checks. I do wish you get your TRV soon

ajaadi

May 10, 2017
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31/03/2019
AOR Received.
11-05-2019
Hi guys,
Applied online on March 14th, 2018.
From India. Account reads checking if you meet the eligibility.
What should we expect next
Hi is there any update for your applicaation

DHARMDEEP SINGH

Jan 31, 2017
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision.

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision.
When did your review of eligibility start?

ajaadi

May 10, 2017
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31/03/2019
AOR Received.
11-05-2019
Reply to this please

Ok so another "ghost" update in my CIC account. I checked last night and there was nothing... same status (Submitted).
I just checked again and the status shows (Updated) after checking it was all same again...

What do you think now ?

Thanks
Is there any update thereafter dear? The same happened to my application too. The status was showing updated and when i checked then came back to submitted. Kindly update??

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hey bro nothing as yet. It was updated twice in last 2 weeks but same status.

Is there any update thereafter dear? The same happened to my application too. The status was showing updated and when i checked then came back to submitted. Kindly update??

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna
I need ur advice it’s been almost 18days since my wife got email from the MP updating on my application.

And we don’t know when exactly my application went for final review.

There’s no update yet do you think my wife should contact the MP again and ask for the status of my application ?

Im hating this waiting GAME.....
Again wait :( :(

Reactions: kira260