+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@kira260
Hey Kira just wanna let you know finally after the looooooooooooooooooong wait my application is in “Final Review”. I asked bryanna now this can take days weeks or maybe a month but thanks god im out of BG waiting game. IA I really hope getting PPR anytime now.
You don’t stress n don’t lose hope you’ll get update soon.

DHARMDEEP SINGH

Jan 31, 2017
@kira260
Hey Kira just wanna let you know finally after the looooooooooooooooooong wait my application is in “Final Review”. I asked bryanna now this can take days weeks or maybe a month but thanks god im out of BG waiting game. IA I really hope getting PPR anytime now.
Hello...
When did you apply for visa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Got the visa :) thank god and thank you all for helps especially Bryanna. Now i have to decide to submit to tiblisi or istanbul. Any ideas?
Unbelievable and super amazing :):)

The crystal ball is predicting accurately today. You were expecting the TRV this week.... et violà..... you have it:
Well i have kinda feeling i get visa this week ... Please pray
Now rush your passport to the visa office that's nearest to where you are.... it would cut any further delays and stress :)

Reactions: CanadaEHCabada

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks Bryanna yeah i have been away 200 days from canada anf it feels so good

If i submit passport to vfs tiblisi georgia, they Will send passport to Ankara??? I can easily go to turkey if thats the case. I can go now. I am in azerbaijan. Please let me knoe. Like do they stamp visa in georgia or they do it all in Ankara for this region?
Unbelievable and super amazing :):)

The crystal ball is predicting accurately today. You were expecting the TRV this week.... et violà..... you have it:

Now rush your passport to the visa office that's nearest to where you are.... it would cut any further delays and stress :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
If i submit passport to vfs tiblisi georgia, they Will send passport to Ankara??? I can easily go to turkey if thats the case. I can go now. I am in azerbaijan. Please let me knoe. Like do they stamp visa in georgia or they do it all in Ankara for this region?
First, do email both CPC-O and the Ankara visa office to confirm you can submit your passport to Ankara VO.

It's best you submit it to the Ankara VAC..... because otherwise the Tbilissi or Baku VACs will forward your passport to the Ankara VO.

And, opt to collect the stamped passport, in-person, from the Ankara VAC instead of having it couriered. I'm guessing this could take about 2-4 business days

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks Bryanna i am gonna go Ankara tomorrow and submit my passport thanks
First, do email both CPC-O and the Ankara visa office to confirm you can submit your passport to Ankara VO.

It's best you submit it to the Ankara VAC..... because otherwise the Tbilissi or Baku VACs will forward your passport to the Ankara VO.

And, opt to collect the stamped passport, in-person, from the Ankara VAC instead of having it couriered. I'm guessing this could take about 2-4 business days

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@kira260
That's amazing news!!! Any day now you will see the sweet word approved and a weight will be lifted from your shoulders. Inshallah!!

Reactions: Mrmoody90