+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hi Nana75

I have heard nothing yet... still waiting. Where did you apply from and when did you apply?
Hello Kira,
Im Palestinian on a visit visa in USA now , I applied online from Los Anglos on 7 December 2017 through an agent in Canada as its my first time, but didnt hear anything and will return back to my country at the end of the month :(

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hello Kira,
Im Palestinian on a visit visa in USA now , I applied online from Los Anglos on 7 December 2017 through an agent in Canada as its my first time, but didnt hear anything and will return back to my country at the end of the month :(
I applied November 15. I think since you are Palestinian they will do generous security checks even if you have a US visa unfortunately. They will do security checks for everywhere you have visited or lived. Best of luck!!

Maccharleston

Jan 24, 2018
  1. Please help me to interpret this, I applied for TRV by paper form in Lagos Nigeria on 3rd January, I now linked my application online, I just got a mail from VFS office that my passport is ready, when I checked my online application, Ii got the below, eligibility was not granted. But noting was writen in the final decision, does it mean, Ii was denied visa?

Help
    Application status : A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Review of eligibility, We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your

fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your background check was completed.

Final decision:

sandhu5644

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
I don't wht they check in back ground...dear I applied 6 sept...Bt still showing in process... background status showing is not appicable...nobody telling any geniues reason abt my application ..i suggest u one thing don't waste it time here also...bcoz here every body has his own opinion
Hi did you get any update?

sandhu5644

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
I

hi
No update nothing. Still waiting.
Have u got any update from cic about ur application. Normal processing time is 25 days but my application crossed 25 it's been 35. Any one have suggestion regarding this..??
Thanks
Hi . Did you get any update