+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Thanks bro
Happy new Year to everyone out there !
Yes, i also got Usa visa with family in 2 days after interview.

Hope this new year will bring good news for all the applicants here.
Wish you all Happy new year 2018 with lots of smiles and happiness
Cheers

Reactions: Omairi7

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Applied on nov 10 and no updates since nov 22.still in background check.i literally have nothing in my BG to check,just a law student.i dont know what takes that much time.
I feel the same way. I have nothing for them to check either... I think they maybe do it randomly, but not sure!

Jan 2, 2018
I hv applied on 29th Nov for visitor visa through kolkatta vfs ,still waiting for any update as the last update was on 30th Nov that ur application is being processed at Canada visa office,New Delhi.what should I do as I have to attend a function on 20th jan 2018?

wanttoget

Nov 28, 2017
I feel the same way. I have nothing for them to check either... I think they maybe do it randomly, but not sure!
i called vfs last week and was told that BC means you have been found eligible initially and they are doing further verifications.but Bryanna said that BC is primal so i dont know what to expect.

Reactions: torontian

wanttoget

Nov 28, 2017
I hv applied on 29th Nov for visitor visa through kolkatta vfs ,still waiting for any update as the last update was on 30th Nov that ur application is being processed at Canada visa office,New Delhi.what should I do as I have to attend a function on 20th jan 2018?
By the time the processing time will have extended,you can send case enquiry.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
i called vfs last week and was told that BC means you have been found eligible initially and they are doing further verifications.but Bryanna said that BC is primal so i dont know what to expect.
Although Bryanna's imput and presence here is valuable, I would say that the words of VFS ( the source) trump the words of Bryanna.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Just a question for everyone here who is currently in the waiting process for a background or security check. Have you submitted fingerprints or are they processing the background check without fingerprints?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
If IRCC is continuing to do 'further verification' it is obvious that the background checks/other checks have not been completed, isn't it?

Although Bryanna's imput and presence here is valuable, I would say that the words of VFS ( the source) trump the words of Bryanna.
VFS is not the "source". In fact, VFS does not have any information about an applicant's processing status nor is VFS involved in any internal visa office processes

Reactions: adv.rishab