+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@kira260 and @Cute girl

You guys need to calm down and be patience.... dont lose your HOPE.
you guys are just @ 45 days and already considering withdrawing your application
@Omairi7 @hamid607 @ubfx and I've passed 6 months + and still waiting :)

HOPE FOR THE BEST
LOL thanks. I just don't think anyone should have to wait this long. 6 months is insane!! I don't know any country in the world that takes 6 months to process a visitor visa :O

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
LOL thanks. I just don't think anyone should have to wait this long. 6 months is insane!! I don't know any country in the world that takes 6 months to process a visitor visa :O
hahaha,
you need to chill and relax.

canada TRV does not mean in few days. they have a process and everyone need to go through their process.
many people waited upto 4 months. and Mrmoody90 is more than 6 months (although its quite long enough)

hopefully now people will get their trv soon as its not peak season.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
hahaha,
you need to chill and relax.

canada TRV does not mean in few days. they have a process and everyone need to go through their process.
many people waited upto 4 months. and Mrmoody90 is more than 6 months (although its quite long enough)

hopefully now people will get their trv soon as its not peak season.
true sir King @hamid607 agree with you waiting since sep too hehe

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
I apply TRV this december 14 bad news i got refusal. Becuase of my TRAVEL HISTORY, PURPOSE OF VISIT and CURRENT EMPLOYMENT SITUATION. My frend send to me all his document.. BANK STATEMENT from JANUARY TO SEPTEMBER, NOTICE OF ASSESMENT, INVESTMENT OF STATEMENT WORK CONTRACT, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT PHOTO COPY, INVITATION LETTER

My requirments i sent is PASSPORT, PHOTO COPY OF MY BIOPAGE PASSPORT, NBI , PSA BIRTH CERTIFICATE, TRAVEL INSURANCE, CONFIRM FLIGHT BOOKING,

my refusal leter is not satisfied to come back in home country.

= TRAVEL HISTORY
= PORPOSE OF VISITS
= CURRENT EMPLOYMENT SITUATION

i plan to reappy this coming february.. but i am worried because of my travel HISTORY because i stay long 6 months outside country and my visa is TOURIST VISA what will i do to make it right my TRAVEL HISTORY. I plan to renew my oldpassport if its ok if i will do that?

Any sudgestion?
The refusal letter states the VO is not satisfied you will go back to your home country. Renewing your passport will not mean that they will not see your overstay, if you lie about overstaying, they will find out and ban you for misrepresentation.

I suggest to strengthen your ties to your home country and show the VO solid proof that you will go back home before you reapply.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
well yeah you're right no country in the world takes 6 months to process a visitor visa but Canada does lol....

Reactions: kira260

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
well not sure about that .... but US was really quick last year.
i applied in june 2016 @ US consulate melbourne and i got my interview in 3 weeks. It Hardly took 2 mins and bang VISA approved.
Dont worry folks, UK did that once as well as US did in 2011-2014 tenure ;).

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
well not sure about that .... but US was really quick last year.
i applied in june 2016 @ US consulate melbourne and i got my interview in 3 weeks. It Hardly took 2 mins and bang VISA approved.
Yes, i also got Usa visa with family in 2 days after interview.

Hope this new year will bring good news for all the applicants here.
Wish you all Happy new year 2018 with lots of smiles and happiness
Cheers

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Yes, i also got Usa visa with family in 2 days after interview.

Hope this new year will bring good news for all the applicants here.
Wish you all Happy new year 2018 with lots of smiles and happiness
Cheers
I am hoping I can get US visa too after visiting UK&Canada..the only thing i am concerned is that, I was denied twice in the same year...

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I am hoping I can get US visa too after visiting UK&Canada..the only thing i am concerned is that, I was denied twice in the same year...
InshaAllah you will get the US visa.

Why dont you analyse your US application from the base and apply again after some time. Right now majority of the members in this forum are either worried, angry or happy on TRVs ;)

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
InshaAllah you will get the US visa.

Why dont you analyse your US application from the base and apply again after some time. Right now majority of the members in this forum are either worried, angry or happy on TRVs ;)
Thank you. I will surely re-apply after my two travels next year. I am expecting some are waiting the result since 4mos. Maybe because huge number of applicants. We will all hope for the rest of the members in this forum to have a good result in their TRV application..