+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Any update from ircc for november trv applications..?
Nope, sill waiting, 45 days now. I am considering withdrawing my application and forgetting about visiting Canada. My parents visited the UK and got their visa in 2 days, don't understand why Canada does this.

Cute girl

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Nope, sill waiting, 45 days now. I am considering withdrawing my application and forgetting about visiting Canada. My parents visited the UK and got their visa in 2 days, don't understand why Canada does this.
Same here almost 47 days and no update yet..

Cute girl

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Any knows what is itâ€TMs means..?
Cic website showing that application might be delaying because of ur itâ€TMs is not complete..

manigill

Nov 25, 2017
Be calm nd wait for decision...I got visa after more than 100 days..don't loose ur patience

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Be calm nd wait for decision...I got visa after more than 100 days..don't loose ur patience
Yes, but you should not have had to wait for 100 days! It's crazy that they expect people who are just visiting to wait so long. Work permits and all other visas are processed faster.. Anyway, I will take your advise and wait a little longer. Thanks.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Yes, but you should not have had to wait for 100 days! It's crazy that they expect people who are just visiting to wait so long. Work permits and all other visas are processed faster.. Anyway, I will take your advise and wait a little longer. Thanks.
Well the main purpose of travel was finished in oct and i also withdraws my passport for business travel purpose but i leave my application open for processing . Then i renew my passport due to limited space.
It will be wise to withdraw your passport and enjoy your life and future travel plans excluding Canada. When they will finish the bgs they will ask you for PPR. Be positive and stay calm. Forget about visa, plan your future travel and enjoy.

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I have had work permit for 3 yrs and applied for renewal of my permit months ago and it took about 80 days. So Ottawa is going slow bcz of rush of ppl to Canada after US travel regulations. Thats how i can put it

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I have had work permit for 3 yrs and applied for renewal of my permit months ago and it took about 80 days. So Ottawa is going slow bcz of rush of ppl to Canada after US travel regulations. Thats how i can put it
80 days is still faster than 100 and you got a visa that allows you to work and stay in Canada for 3 years! We applied for a simple tourist visa to allow us to visit which is great, but they should see the difference between the two when determining processing times.

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Yes i agree :) i dont understand cabada ...
80 days is still faster than 100 and you got a visa that allows you to work and stay in Canada for 3 years! We applied for a simple tourist visa to allow us to visit which is great, but they should see the difference between the two when determining processing times.