+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
My representative found out for me. And then I called the number
1 (888) 242-2100 to make sure it was true and the automated message said my application is undergoing background check. It's strange because the email my representative got said it's a security check to see if I'm admissible to Canada, but my profile online says background check not applicable.

There is nothing to do but wait now is what I was told but I will keep trying to get a response. They also didn't say if this is the last stage of the application or if it's still the first stage. I wonder how they decide who should go for a background check and who should not. The first time I applied I was refused within 16 days without background check and I know people who have gotten a visitor visa from India in just a few days no checks no nothing. It would be interesting to know how they decide.
Hi i called the above number and they were asking for application number.."If your application number starts with F press 1..." etc..

My question is where do u find this application number? Id it AOR number? We applied in singapore office.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi i called the above number and they were asking for application number.."If your application number starts with F press 1..." etc..

My question is where do u find this application number? Id it AOR number? We appied
If you applied for a visitor visa your application number will start with V and you can find this on ur cic portal and on the submission confirmation Pdf from IRCC. They will also ask your year of birth.

Reactions: iamroth

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
If you applied for a visitor visa your application number will start with V and you can find this on ur cic portal and on the submission confirmation Pdf from IRCC. They will also ask your year of birth.
Thank u for reply. Can u direct me to the cic portal? I have been away from the site now everything is new.

Thanks again.

YAS22

Dec 20, 2017
hi everyone i got a called from emkbassy canada from uae as applied for visit visa first its a machine introducing that its called is from embassy of canada etc etc they want to aske like 5 quest from me if i agree press 1 so i did then an agent as me quest about visa my work and last they ask about my education i waz just going to answer and the phone was disconnect and i did not call back i thought my b they wll call back but nothing yet........any one suggest me or any advice about it i will be thankful to you

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
hi everyone i got a called from emkbassy canada from uae as applied for visit visa first its a machine introducing that its called is from embassy of canada etc etc they want to aske like 5 quest from me if i agree press 1 so i did then an agent as me quest about visa my work and last they ask about my education i waz just going to answer and the phone was disconnect and i did not call back i thought my b they wll call back but nothing yet........any one suggest me or any advice about it i will be thankful to you

They can call anyone for basic interview to get information. I think its good if they called you.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
alhamdouillah gr8 newz wishe u best of luck and remember me too in ur prayers brother
Yes Alhumdulillah. Hoping for the positive result now. :)
And all our prayers are with you InshaAllah. You will get the positive outcome.
Dont loose patience in this case :)