+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Cute girl

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hiii,

Anybody applied in nov for Canada TRV got any response or any update..?
Now it’s been scared how are they processing, when would they reply..

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hiii,

Anybody applied in nov for Canada TRV got any response or any update..?
Now it’s been scared how are they processing, when would they reply..
Some of thr older members got visa this week from aug, sep.
you need to b very calm, relax and patient.

Cute girl

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
My application for spousal visa is also in processing and it was received by delhi office in first week of dec for further check. Does will it favour my visitor visa application..?

Hannah1991

Dec 27, 2017
I apply TRV this december 14 bad news i got refusal. Becuase of my TRAVEL HISTORY, PURPOSE OF VISIT and CURRENT EMPLOYMENT SITUATION. My frend send to me all his document.. BANK STATEMENT from JANUARY TO SEPTEMBER, NOTICE OF ASSESMENT, INVESTMENT OF STATEMENT WORK CONTRACT, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT PHOTO COPY, INVITATION LETTER

My requirments i sent is PASSPORT, PHOTO COPY OF MY BIOPAGE PASSPORT, NBI , PSA BIRTH CERTIFICATE, TRAVEL INSURANCE, CONFIRM FLIGHT BOOKING,

my refusal leter is not satisfied to come back in home country.

= TRAVEL HISTORY
= PORPOSE OF VISITS
= CURRENT EMPLOYMENT SITUATION

i plan to reappy this coming february.. but i am worried because of my travel HISTORY because i stay long 6 months outside country and my visa is TOURIST VISA what will i do to make it right my TRAVEL HISTORY. I plan to renew my oldpassport if its ok if i will do that?

Any sudgestion?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I apply TRV this december 14 bad news i got refusal. Becuase of my TRAVEL HISTORY, PURPOSE OF VISIT and CURRENT EMPLOYMENT SITUATION. My frend send to me all his document.. BANK STATEMENT from JANUARY TO SEPTEMBER, NOTICE OF ASSESMENT, INVESTMENT OF STATEMENT WORK CONTRACT, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT PHOTO COPY, INVITATION LETTER

My requirments i sent is PASSPORT, PHOTO COPY OF MY BIOPAGE PASSPORT, NBI , PSA BIRTH CERTIFICATE, TRAVEL INSURANCE, CONFIRM FLIGHT BOOKING,

my refusal leter is not satisfied to come back in home country.

= TRAVEL HISTORY
= PORPOSE OF VISITS
= CURRENT EMPLOYMENT SITUATION

i plan to reappy this coming february.. but i am worried because of my travel HISTORY because i stay long 6 months outside country and my visa is TOURIST VISA what will i do to make it right my TRAVEL HISTORY. I plan to renew my oldpassport if its ok if i will do that?

Any sudgestion?
It will be ideal if you build up your travel history :).
For technical details tag this post to seniors @Bryanna

Reactions: Hannah1991