+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Just found out my application is undergoing additional verification checks ( security checks). Anyone who has applied on November 15th or before are most likely going through the same! I was told there is nothing to do but wait.

Nov 3, 2017
5th oct-- applied TRV for Husband
3rd Nov--- got refusal
13th nov--reapplied TRV
19th dec--Again got refusal.
without any reason without any email they return passport back.
How can i know the reason???Should i send email to immigration???
Can anybody help me and give me email id of immigration.

haari

Dec 22, 2017
Applied Visitors visa online (outside Canada) on Nov-19. Still no update. Anyone who applied *online* after Nov-19 and has got a response?

haari

Dec 22, 2017
Just found out my application is undergoing additional verification checks ( security checks). Anyone who has applied on November 15th or before are most likely going through the same! I was told there is nothing to do but wait.
Can i ask you how did you find your application is undergoing additional verification checks? I applied on Nov-19 and still no update so far.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Can i ask you how did you find your application is undergoing additional verification checks? I applied on Nov-19 and still no update so far.
My representative found out for me. And then I called the number
1 (888) 242-2100 to make sure it was true and the automated message said my application is undergoing background check. It's strange because the email my representative got said it's a security check to see if I'm admissible to Canada, but my profile online says background check not applicable.

There is nothing to do but wait now is what I was told but I will keep trying to get a response. They also didn't say if this is the last stage of the application or if it's still the first stage. I wonder how they decide who should go for a background check and who should not. The first time I applied I was refused within 16 days without background check and I know people who have gotten a visitor visa from India in just a few days no checks no nothing. It would be interesting to know how they decide.

Reactions: iamroth

Fancyface

Dec 22, 2017
hey!!
December 17, 2018 submitted application
December 17, 2018 Biometric letter
December 19, 2018 Biometric done
still waiting on a response

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hi there i applied in 02 may and since my BG started... I'm in the same boat "undergoing additional mendatory verification check".