+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Ok done :)
That you are waiting for the interview to be rescheduled + you would be returning to Pakistan by end-May so in case it is not possible to get a new interview date by then, the visa office can schedule the interview at the Islamabad visa office

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Thanks.our consultant said after getting the notes he will try to rectify it with visa office without reapplying. is it possible?
I don’t think that is possible!! First off it’s crazy hard to get a hold of anyone at nvdo let alone the officer who assessed your file. Secondly once a refusal is made its final you cannot convince them to change unless you go through the legal process of judicial review.

I know all this cuz I tried every which way when mine was refused

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I don’t think that is possible!! First off it’s crazy hard to get a hold of anyone at nvdo let alone the officer who assessed your file. Secondly once a refusal is made its final you cannot convince them to change unless you go through the legal process of judicial review.

I know all this cuz I tried every which way when mine was refused
Agreed.make sense

Reactions: kira260

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I went to my MP office.they said they will look into it to see what were the actuall reasons for refusals and will tell me know what can i do to overcome the refusals.
Okay, that is good then! I will see if the MP i contacted can get my notes as well. I applied for GCMS but its still processing.

Reactions: Zee sahib

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Okay, that is good then! I will see if the MP i contacted can get my notes as well. I applied for GCMS but its still processing.
Its crazy the way it works that u wait so long to get disappointed at the end.it breaks my heart that after waiting so long they put u down

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Yeah I got refused in 16 days the first time. I have been waiting more than 5 months now and would be devastated if I get a refusal.
Trust me i still cannot believe that after waiting more than 4 months they refused her...i hope u dont have to go throught that

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Trust me i still cannot believe that after waiting more than 4 months they refused her...i hope u dont have to go throught that
I hope so neither... Once you find out more about the reasons, I am sure it will be clear and then you can re apply by rectifying those reasons. Don't worry too much!

Reactions: Zee sahib

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I hope so neither... Once you find out more about the reasons, I am sure it will be clear and then you can re apply by rectifying those reasons. Don't worry too much!
Thanks.once i will see what are the actuall reasons then we will apply again with stronger application.what have you done after first refusal to make your application stronger??

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Thanks.once i will see what are the actuall reasons then we will apply again with stronger application.what have you done after first refusal to make your application stronger??
well the first time I applied on my own, second time I used a consultant ( waste of money). Anyways, I just addressed each point with more documents and the cover letter explained everything with regards to previous refusal and how those reasons are not valid by showing proof.