+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
True. But there are prospective students who visit for info sessions right?
I know a friend whose Dad had a Canadian visitor visa and she mentioned accompanying her Dad to know more about universities and got a visa.
Well, yes in that case the visa can be requested and obtain if dad has got the visa, travelled in the past so he can request for his son/daughter visa though my Younger brother was refused in oct when my parents applied for him.

jpsant

Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
SP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
12-11-2014

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Well, yes in that case the visa can be requested and obtain if dad has got the visa, travelled in the past so he can request for his son/daughter visa though my Younger brother was refused in oct when my parents applied for him.
Were your parents and younger brother visiting for tourism?
Thanks for sharing your experience!

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Thank you!
I sent them a message.
I didn't use the VAC as I did it online, so i cant send it over there I believe.
Hopefully they dont think i'm stupid and dont answer my question.
Well, VFS or VAC is a facility to help you in sending or receiving documents from different embassies.

No matter if you apply online but you need to contact and submit through vfs. Try to contact them and share your details with them. Ideally make it quickly as you have got approval.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Were your parents and younger brother visiting for tourism?
Thanks for sharing your experience!
My parents got mult entry TrV from the last 2 yrs where as brother was applying trv 1st timr with good travel history for my sisters convocation in toronto.

Arc18

Jan 16, 2018
What ever you did with application is done now. Application is under process so just relax and wait for thr decision. Try to enjoy the waiting game as most of applicant on this forum experienced.

If I have not sent a cover letter separately for online application, should I send it through CSE? How much funds generally people mention in application for 5 day trip

Khanimran1979

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
What ever you did with application is done now. Application is under process so just relax and wait for thr decision. Try to enjoy the waiting game as most of applicant on this forum experienced.
Yes very good time pass as well as gaining knowledge

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
If I have not sent a cover letter separately for online application, should I send it through CSE? How much funds generally people mention in application for 5 day trip
Funds depends on your financial statement.

Yes you can send your documents through CSE

adv.rishab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hi @kira260 .
Any update on your trv application.
I am still waiting. No update. 66 days passed.
Bgc still not applicable on gckey. Called IRCC number, there also bgc not applicable

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hi @kira260 .
Bgc still not applicable on gckey. Called IRCC number, there also bgc not applicable

BGC is still in check even though you can see not applicable. Keep waiting and Good Luck :)

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi @kira260 .
No update from me yet. Just waiting and waiting. Did you send a case specific enquiry? If your application doesn't require get check it shouldn't take so long.