+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

adv.rishab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
This is a tough question to answer.
Its not only oct or nov applicants, there are some from june onwards.
They are following very strict rules now a days.
Highly disappointed with Canadian high commission. They should not mis guide applicants by mentioning processing time of 29 days in their website. They are playing with our emotions.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Highly disappointed with Canadian high commission. They should not mis guide applicants by mentioning processing time of 29 days in their website. They are playing with our emotions.
Listen brother, Canadians wont ask us to apply and visit canada. Its people like you, me amd others who wants to travel for fun, family, friends, for work or for better future, 10000 reasons.

Yes, processing time is 29 days in your city but background checks can take as much as 3-6 months or may be more depending on your circumstances. Dont get carried away in panic as You are good at waiting so far. Surely your time will come and you will get the bright pc of sticker in your passport InshaAllah.

adv.rishab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Listen brother, Canadians wont ask us to apply and visit canada. Its people like you, me amd others who wants to travel for fun, family, friends, for work or for better future, 10000 reasons.

Yes, processing time is 29 days in your city but background checks can take as much as 3-6 months or may be more depending on your circumstances. You are good at waiting so far and dont panic.
Okay.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@Bryanna @kira260 @Cute girl @Mrmoody90
I am from punjab, india. I filed my visitor visa application on 18th november 2017. But i have not received any decision so far. I received an email on 18th december that my file is in progress. On 27th november, i emailed delhi office about the status of my file. They replied on 28th that they will contact me shortly. Guys, please tell me is it normal ? Should I wait more. It been already 54-55 days. Please reply.
Hey I also applied from Punjab and have been waiting since November 15th. Maybe your application is undergoing security checks or could be something else too. I'm surprised Delhi office responded to you, they never respond lol we just have to wait :)

adv.rishab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
I filed on November 15 online in India. Current status is undergoing security checks since December 19th.

What about you?
How you come to know that your file is undergoing security checks ? I mean there is no update like that in gckey. Only BGC not applicable.

adv.rishab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hey I also applied from Punjab and have been waiting since November 15th. Maybe your application is undergoing security checks or could be something else too. I'm surprised Delhi office responded to you, they never respond lol we just have to wait :)
Yeah delhi office replied to my email the very next day. It was a response from their Migration Section. But a standard reply only. How can you be so sure that your file is under security check ?? Is their any update like that in gckey or ecas ??