+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV online application made outside Canada - November applicant

Jeyakrishnan

Jun 3, 2015
Thanks @Bryanna for taking time and posted your reply.

When did you submit her PR application? - Applied on 12 Oct - Received on 15 Oct - As per Dec5 - They gave me a Temporary Filenumber.

I provided all Land-documents copy attested and scanned it along with CA letter.
It been morethan 3 months, now I am away from family. I will wait for response, Hope everything goes well, I applied with confident.

The Visit is genuine, she has a school till June to finish this academic year. But only long holiday is Christmas, And again I shown enough proof of her asset at home, and my account also. Wish Visa officer understand that holiday will be celebrated with loved ones together.

My Plan B is : If they reject, I decided to go home and may return only after they approved my spouse PR.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks @Bryanna for taking time and posted your reply.

When did you submit her PR application? - Applied on 12 Oct - Received on 15 Oct - As per Dec5 - They gave me a Temporary Filenumber.

I provided all Land-documents copy attested and scanned it along with CA letter.
It been morethan 3 months, now I am away from family. I will wait for response, Hope everything goes well, I applied with confident.

The Visit is genuine, she has a school till June to finish this academic year. But only long holiday is Christmas, And again I shown enough proof of her asset at home, and my account also. Wish Visa officer understand that holiday will be celebrated with loved ones together.
You have your reasons. However, the visa officer will assess your wife's application on the balance of probabilities i.e. how likely is it that she will return to her home country after the holidays. Chances are she will not be inclined to return to her home country. This is human nature.

My Plan B is : If they reject, I decided to go home and may return only after they approved my spouse PR.
You need to remain in Canada while her PR application is being processed

Manny27

Dec 3, 2018
Yes I got the same. I am nervous as well because my wife is giving birth in April and we want her mom here for that. She hasn't seen her mom in over 5 years. But her mom has nothing, no money, no travel history, nothing. So I tried to build a case to make it sound as if she has more then she actually does. Her mom couldn't even come for our wedding so this is a big problem if she is denied.

can you please tell me in details what documents you attached with your mothers file , I have a same case for my mum

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
can you please tell me in details what documents you attached with your mothers file , I have a same case for my mum
I included the required forms as well as the following

My and my wife financial proof - home ownership, bank accounts (over $125k combined savings), notice of assessments
proof of our relationship - our wedding cert, both my wife and her moms birth certs
Very detailed Itinerary - listing everything that we will do for the 3 weeks along with booked hotel reservations for trips to Montreal ect (I will cancel these bookings)
letter of invitation
letter of support
letter from my parents explaining the situation and that they want to meet her (they are born and raised Canadians like me, not sure if that makes a difference in the governments eyes)
Proof of her business - permits, bank account with money that I put in last year
proof of ownership of motorcycles
papers that proves that my wifes mother is the only person that can make payments on my wifes home in Phil.

That's about it. Good luck.

Manny27

Dec 3, 2018
I included the required forms as well as the following

My and my wife financial proof - home ownership, bank accounts (over $125k combined savings), notice of assessments
proof of our relationship - our wedding cert, both my wife and her moms birth certs
Very detailed Itinerary - listing everything that we will do for the 3 weeks along with booked hotel reservations for trips to Montreal ect (I will cancel these bookings)
letter of invitation
letter of support
letter from my parents explaining the situation and that they want to meet her (they are born and raised Canadians like me, not sure if that makes a difference in the governments eyes)
Proof of her business - permits, bank account with money that I put in last year
proof of ownership of motorcycles
papers that proves that my wifes mother is the only person that can make payments on my wifes home in Phil.

That's about it. Good luck.

thank you so much :)