+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV - No updates

Renzz5

Mar 8, 2021
Hi, I applied for my TRV on 24 Dec and did not receive correspondence letter or PPR as of today. I must travel back to India because I have a medical emergency. I called IRCC 4 times and submitted web form 3 times. Got reply for 2 webforms, just the usual reply, Covid-19. Does anyone got PPR, applied in December?
Can I travel back to India now and submit my passport there when I get PPR. When I asked them, they said I have to transfer my application. Does anybody had to transfer their application previously?
Any help would be appreciated..!!!

keershy0911

Jan 25, 2021
Hey
My husband also has a medical emergency and his visa was also taking time.
What he did was he sent an authorization email explaining that he needs to travel to India urgently since he has a medical emergency and hence he will need authorization to travel back into Canada (just a reason mentioned to send the email since the mail id is specifically it for authorization) and his visa got approved the next day and they also said he doesn't need authorization to travel since he's on closed work permit
You can also try to send an email explaining your urgency and telling you need authorization to travel too..
It works..

Renzz5

Mar 8, 2021
Thanks for the update. Did he apply inside Canada? How did he mail them for authorization, through web form? I am on Open work permit. Can you help me..

garima1009

Jun 11, 2017
Hey
My husband also has a medical emergency and his visa was also taking time.
What he did was he sent an authorization email explaining that he needs to travel to India urgently since he has a medical emergency and hence he will need authorization to travel back into Canada (just a reason mentioned to send the email since the mail id is specifically it for authorization) and his visa got approved the next day and they also said he doesn't need authorization to travel since he's on closed work permit
You can also try to send an email explaining your urgency and telling you need authorization to travel too..
It works..
Which email id did you use?

keershy0911

Jan 25, 2021