+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Manila

Danny2014

Sep 27, 2016
Hello guys. I'm just wondering how was your expirence when you submit your application to the canadian embassy Philippines Makati? Its just My mother when she submit her application today she said that someone check her application and and when they see that the the papers was submitted accordingly after that they ask her who is inviting her in Canada and she said me. And then they ask her to pay multiple entry fee. They took her passport and said it will deliver after two weeks with stamp?

Now my question is..?
1. Isn't supposed to be check the application for couple days or weeks and ask for passport if it is approve or refused?

Danny2014

Sep 27, 2016
Hello guys. I'm just wondering how was your expirence when you submit your application to the canadian embassy Philippines Makati? My mother when she submit her application today she said that someone check her application and after that they ask her who is inviting her in Canada and she said me. They took her passport and said it will deliver after two weeks with stamp?

Now my question is..?
1. Isn't supposed to be check the application for couple days or weeks and ask for passport if it is approve?
2. How do they do when if it is refuse?

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Danny2014 said:
Hello guys. I'm just wondering how was your expirence when you submit your application to the canadian embassy Philippines Makati? My mother when she submit her application today she said that someone check her application and after that they ask her who is inviting her in Canada and she said me. They took her passport and said it will deliver after two weeks with stamp?

Now my question is..?
1. Isn't supposed to be check the application for couple days or weeks and ask for passport if it is approve?
All applications now are being submitted to VFS MANILA... It's a third party company. http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Philippines/contact_us.html

And yes they will check the forms/ requirements including the passport and put it in one envelope to be submitted to the Canadian embassy.

If refused then the passport will be returned with a letter explaining the refusal.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Danny2014 said:

Now my question is..?
Create a MyCIC account for your mom and link her paper application there:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1223&top=3

You will be able to see the status updates.