+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV issued , Need Help

Zamal

Jun 7, 2019
Calgary , Canada
TRV has been issued as I am able to see this by linking the paper-based application to online .

The CVAV office has yet to give passport back as this is in-transit and can take 2 business days . My question is when does the TRV issue date start ? Is it from the date of approval for the TRV or could it be the date of travel that was inputted in the IMM form .

Any clarification here would be greatly appreciated . Seeking answers from experts here .

Thanks

HARRY@KKK

Jun 20, 2019
TRV has been issued as I am able to see this by linking the paper-based application to online .

The CVAV office has yet to give passport back as this is in-transit and can take 2 business days . My question is when does the TRV issue date start ? Is it from the date of approval for the TRV or could it be the date of travel that was inputted in the IMM form .

Any clarification here would be greatly appreciated . Seeking answers from experts here .

Thanks
It would be valid from the date of approval.
Please share your visa timeline.

HARRY@KKK

Jun 20, 2019
It would be the date of approval and not the date of your travelling.
Thank You Harry , so my date of approval of visa in the CIC website shows as June 18th . Does that mean the visa when I receive it in hand will be from June 18?
Yes, it would be valid from June 18.
Because, in 2016 when I applied for TRV through paper application, I linked it online so when it got approved there the date of issue was the date of approval and so was the starting of validity of my TRV. Irrespective of my travel dates which I mentioned in application.

HARRY@KKK

Jun 20, 2019
Thank You Harry , so my date of approval of visa in the CIC website shows as June 18th . Does that mean the visa when I receive it in hand will be from June 18?
Please share your visa timeline. It would be of great help for sure.
Thanks!!