+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Inside Canada biometrics

rockyon

Jan 19, 2017
Hello, i am confused, i need to apply for TRV so i can re-enter Canada, my work permit valid until november 2020. If i apply for TRV inside Canada do i need to give biometrics?
how is it possible to get biometrics without leaving Canada?
I need visa to enter the US, what if i get out Canada just for biometrics but then worst case my TRV refused?
Please advise anyone who doesn't have visa waiver (example : Philippines or India nationality), succesfully applied TRV inside Canada
Thank you

Last edited:

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello, i am confused, i need to apply for TRV so i can re-enter Canada, my work permit valid until november 2020. If i apply for TRV inside Canada do i need to give biometrics?
how is it possible to get biometrics without leaving Canada?
I need visa to enter the US, what if i get out Canada just for biometrics but then worst case my TRV refused?
Please advise anyone who doesn't have visa waiver (example : Philippines or India nationality), succesfully applied TRV inside Canada
Thank you

If you’re eligible to apply at a Canadian Port of Entry (POE) as an international student or temporary worker, you can give your biometrics at the Canadaian ports of entry.

Enter Canada on the filter part
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp