+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV imm file mistake

Nov 18, 2020
Hello,
Hope you all are doing great.
I have a question while I was filling up my imm document to get TRV I made a mistake in my name. I wrote my full name on both the columns in family as well as in given name although the spelling all is correct. Can anyone let me know if it is a serious concern ? and if yes how can I solve it ?
Besides this passport is also being submitted along with the work permit which has my name correct.
Thanks

Jac2011

Aug 19, 2020
Hello, I think I would suggest to correct that form and send by web form, as you now have application no and UCI no.

And explain that what mistake you had made it in last form.

Jac2011

Aug 19, 2020
Hello, As of now web form turn around takes around 13-14 days (which includes weekends too), You won't able to add to the file but once you send the web form with attached correction form then IRCC agent will forward to responsible office and they will attach with your file.

Jac2011

Aug 19, 2020
Visitor visa, Student permit, and work permit these all comes under TRV, now which one you have applied it :)

Nov 18, 2020
Oho ya I applied for the TRV after my study permit is over and now I am on a open work permit. I applied it from inside Canada. Therefore if I travel back from my country no question will be asked.

Sriram03

Dec 22, 2020
Hi tejeshwarsingh,

Could you please tell me the outcome of your application? Did you upload letter of explanation through web form to get it approved?