+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv got refused for my wife.

vamsi1988

Oct 30, 2021
It was refused based on 1) family ties 2) purpose of travel3) financial status

pls help how can resolve these issues to prove she will be going back. Thankyou
I have applied through IRC’s new portal.

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Hello, what documents did your wife submit, and which Visa Office? To see the exact reasons of the refusal, you could order the GSMS notes. Once you see the Officer's notes there, you could submit another application by resolving those issues. Could you share your timeline, please?

Vedant_agarwalla

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
AOR Received.
Dec 2018

I am sorry to hear that.
Can you share your application details and timeline?

vamsi1988

Oct 30, 2021
I uploaded her bank statements for 6 months . Showing 8000$
Employment letter
Marriage certificate
Invitation letter from me

prathmesh77

Nov 29, 2015
I'm also planning to apply for spousal visitor visa (TRV). I am on a work permit and I want my spouse to be with me to help with the household works because this is the busiest time of my job and I cant keep up with the usual stuff. We have over 15k CAD to support.
But my main concern is that I have applied to PR through CEC and my wife is dependent but looking at the timeline it looks like it will take a long time for PR to be issued. Should I go ahead and apply for spousal TRV?

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021

Sorry to hear that..
May I know what was the purpose of visit according to your application?
8000$ may be less depending on duration of your visit..How long did you apply for?

Reactions: Brozachs

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
I'm also planning to apply for spousal visitor visa (TRV). I am on a work permit and I want my spouse to be with me to help with the household works because this is the busiest time of my job and I cant keep up with the usual stuff. We have over 15k CAD to support.
But my main concern is that I have applied to PR through CEC and my wife is dependent but looking at the timeline it looks like it will take a long time for PR to be issued. Should I go ahead and apply for spousal TRV?
You can apply for TRV but just keep your expectations low as majority of spousal TRV applications ends up being refused.

Vedant_agarwalla

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
AOR Received.
Dec 2018
So have you applied for spousal sponsorship? If not that should be your next step. VOs will not believe she is coming for a month if you are PR. They will assume she will not leave.
After making an application for spousal sponsorship is it smart to reapply for a visitor visa again or do we just have to wait for 2 years?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
After making an application for spousal sponsorship is it smart to reapply for a visitor visa again or do we just have to wait for 2 years?
You can try. Whether it is approved depends on strength of profile. Your spouse hasn’t been refused, I believe, so that it good. All you can do is wait for response on the visitor visa.

Reactions: Vedant_agarwalla