+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from US during Visit

njab

Jul 14, 2018
I am Pakistani, currently in US for 1.5 month and wanted to visit canada to see my daughters. Can i apply for visit visa TRV from here? mu daughters are studying so i cant apply for Super visa . how long does it take to get visa from US?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am Pakistani, currently in US for 1.5 month and wanted to visit canada to see my daughters. Can i apply for visit visa TRV from here? mu daughters are studying so i cant apply for Super visa . how long does it take to get visa from US?
Sure you can apply. It can take around a month (on average) not including passport stamping and biometrics.

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
Hi,
Did you apply? if yes how long did take you?
My friend applied on 21/Oct, biometrics completed in 25/Oct

ducuinv

Jan 4, 2023
You can fill in the application online. After the submission is completed, you will receive the IMM5756. Then, if you do biometric information in the United States, you will receive the IMM5740 after 3 weeks and then paste your visa in your passport.

Jan 8, 2023
Hola buenas tardes mi nombre es Francois Dorelus yo vivo chile con mi familia por favor necesito una visa familiar como puedemos ayudarme

ducuinv

Jan 4, 2023
“Dorelus Francois, post: 10320759, member: 1120143” said:
Hola buenas tardes mi nombre es Francois Dorelus yo vivo chile con mi familia por favor necesito una visa familiarcomo puedemos ayudarme
[/引用]
hi.You can submit it in the system with your family