+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Sydney Australia

Arrongre

Dec 4, 2019
Hi i am indian citizen living in australia on temporary working basis. I applied TRV as paper based on 5th nov and linked it online on 9th December. I still didn’t get any update on my application. The processing time is 16 days from here. As my planned trip is next week m bit concerned and sent email to sydney office of canadian embassy. I did not get any reply yet. This is what it states when i log in to my account and it’s never changed. Does someone have any idea about this.

Application status and messages

Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi i am indian citizen living in australia on temporary working basis. I applied TRV as paper based on 5th nov and linked it online on 9th December. I still didn’t get any update on my application. The processing time is 16 days from here. As my planned trip is next week m bit concerned and sent email to sydney office of canadian embassy. I did not get any reply yet. This is what it states when i log in to my account and it’s never changed. Does someone have any idea about this.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I would cancel the flight and wait for Visa approval before booking it again

Reactions: NiyomalGalkotuwa

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........

Application status

Im facing same issue. I’ve submitted my application online on 4th of dec and biometrics on 6th. My travel dates also in this week