+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Saudi Arabia

raheelmehmood

Mar 19, 2024
Currently the processing time is 104 days, you have to wait 3 months to get a decision.
yes you are right the processing time now 104days but i have a visit on April and hotel and ticket fully paid i am think to withdraw my application and apply for europe becouse the system of canada embassy in saudi arabia not good for pocessing the application and refusal rate too high

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
yes you are right the processing time now 104days but i have a visit on April and hotel and ticket fully paid i am think to withdraw my application and apply for europe becouse the system of canada embassy in saudi arabia not good for pocessing the application and refusal rate too high
1. You are not required to present a fully paid ticket OR paid hotel booking on your application. In fact, IRCC advise everyone not to pay any booking in advance, its on their website.
2. There is no positive impact on the decision of the officer if you provided a fully paid ticket in advance with your application. It will not impact the officer decision or processing time.
3. Canada is not a touristic country, it doesn't make sense to go to Canada for tourism when you never went to real touristic countries, such as turkey, malaysia, europe etc. Tourism in Canada only make sense for that applicant who have already did an extensive tourism around the world.
3. Refusal rate is too high, because majority of expats in saudi cannot prove ties to home country. The VO think that you are TEMPORARY RESIDENT even if you spent 30 years in Saudi. This is unfortunate for all expats in saudi.
But if you manage to convince the officer with the ties in Saudi and Ties in your home country, you will get a Visa. I have many friends from india, pakistan, egypt who secure visa from Embassy of Canada , Riyadh.
4. Its your choice to withdraw the application. I cannot see the processing time going down in the coming days. Also not to forget that Eid and Hajj holidays will impact the processing time too.

Good luck.

Last edited:

raheelmehmood

Mar 19, 2024
3. Refusal rate is too high, because majority of expats in saudi cannot prove ties to home country. The VO think that you are TEMPORARY RESIDENT even if you spent 30 years in Saudi. This is unfortunate for all expats in saudi.

They are given visa of paper observation they don’t see the travel history I travel two-time USA, Finland, Turkey, Austria, France, Zurich, Belgium, Turkey, and they refused before me that they are not sure I will back or not?

I want to ask the visa office that the above mentioned countries i did not stay more then 10days why I will stay in Canada tell me?

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019

They are given visa of paper observation they don’t see the travel history I travel two-time USA, Finland, Turkey, Austria, France, Zurich, Belgium, Turkey, and they refused before me that they are not sure I will back or not?

I want to ask the visa office that the above mentioned countries i did not stay more then 10days why I will stay in Canada tell me?

Let me give you the reality check. For a VO, its as below:
1. Visa is a privilege not a right. That means you can request the embassy to grant you a visa, but its not your right to demand one if you are refused. By law, they can refuse you if they THINK or FEEL you will not leave at end of your permitted stay.
2. Travel history alone is not a factor to be considered alone.
3. Your traveled mention countries don't have easy or smooth system of Asylum. Canada is one of the most lenient countries which never send someone back if he/she claims asylum.
4. There are many many expats from Saudi who went to canada and claimed Asylum or applied for adjustment of status.
5. Economical opportunity in these mentioned countries vs Canada.

the list is long, but in the end of day, there are many expats who have lesser travel history and got their visas. so its not a one size fit all, and it solely depends on how you present yourself and how much convinced the visa officer is.

raheelmehmood

Mar 19, 2024
This refers to your application for a Temporary Resident Visa. Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for travel to Canada. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act. I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) and paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires. 40(1)(a) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Specifically, you have failed to answer truthfully to the statutory question number 2 b) regarding being previously refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory. Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a Temporary Resident Visa you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Ref ugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a) which states: The permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of a determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced. I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 10 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. If you do not respond to this request within 10 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application

dear alblochi help me about this

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This refers to your application for a Temporary Resident Visa. Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for travel to Canada. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act. I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) and paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires. 40(1)(a) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Specifically, you have failed to answer truthfully to the statutory question number 2 b) regarding being previously refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory. Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a Temporary Resident Visa you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Ref ugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a) which states: The permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of a determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced. I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 10 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. If you do not respond to this request within 10 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application

This is not a refusal. It is a PFL stating that you lied on your application and you have a possible 5 year ban. Do you have past visa refusals to Canada or any country. You have 10 days to respond, and detail why you lied and with documentation backing up past refusals.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019

Specifically, you have failed to answer truthfully to the statutory question number 2 b) regarding being previously refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory.

Do you have Previous refusals of visas from other countries or Canada? (Especially USA refusal)
Did you mentioned that refusal on the application?

If you had refusals which you did not mentioned on the application. You need to give a explanation why you missed or did not provide that information. You need a very strong reasoning and explanation for it. Keep in mind hiding information is considered misrepresentation and it is a serious issue!
If you fail to convince the VO, you might receive a years ban and most probably any application after 5 years will also be refused.

Make a 2 page document, explain yourself clearly why you failed to declare previous refusals and submit it within 10 days and wait for their reply.

raheelmehmood

Mar 19, 2024
Specifically, you have failed to answer truthfully to the statutory question number 2 b) regarding being previously refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory.

Do you have Previous refusals of visas from other countries or Canada? (Especially USA refusal)
Did you mentioned that refusal on the application?

If you had refusals which you did not mentioned on the application. You need to give a explanation why you missed or did not provide that information. You need a very strong reasoning and explanation for it. Keep in mind hiding information is considered misrepresentation and it is a serious issue!
If you fail to convince the VO, you might receive a years ban and most probably any application after 5 years will also be refused.

Make a 2 page document, explain yourself clearly why you failed to declare previous refusals and submit it within 10 days and wait for their reply.

today my visa is approved

Reactions: albloshi_sa