+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Saudi Arabia

Ibtii10

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
VISIT
I applied for my brother, he has a good profile + US + UK + France visa.
He was also refused from Canada in 2017.
I applied for him in June 2021 and still waiting for a decision.
I wish him all the best! I hope he gets it

I believe we all have different profiles here including your brother. I don't believe it has anything to do with our nationalities.

Ibtii10

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
VISIT
Nothing yet. Do you think that’s the best strategy? Also are we aware of any success stories via portal?
I'm not sure if its the best idea

But at least with the portal, they do say they will reply within 14 - 30 business days

I applied on 12th September.. Its about to be 30 business days

What date was your application submitted?

wafaaawad

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019

But at least with the portal, they do say they will reply within 14 - 30 business days

Have you got any updates?

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017

Both Ircc Portal and GC account mentioned that reply will be within 14 - 30 business days !!

wafaaawad

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
u should reapply through portal if you want to travel soon... if u need any help let me know
Ya I need help , honestly am confused because it is a big deal for me to collect all docs and resize ..etc. Last time i applied paper base .
On the other hand, am thinking to send webform to let them know that am vaccination exempt.
What do you think

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Ya I need help , honestly am confused because it is a big deal for me to collect all docs and resize ..etc. Last time i applied paper base .
On the other hand, am thinking to send webform to let them know that am vaccination exempt.
What do you think
The first thing is that u should re apply through portal... and u can send crisis form to inform them that you are vaccinated.
what is the purpose of ur visit?