Biometrics Completed in GC account: 15 September

Eligibility is not started yet.

Ibtii10

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
VISIT
Sure - agreed! Do we know anyone who has been able to secure the PPR on either the old (pre 7th Sep) or new (post 7th sep) applications?
That's what I'm trying to find out.

Even if one of us gets PPR from Saudi Arabia, we will know that they are processing at this time.

Hopefully soon!

gomez999

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
that is so depressing to see that all VO's around the world are processing TRV's except Riyadh office!!! so frustrating....

Reactions: Ibtii10

Ibtii10

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
VISIT
I sent an email to Riyadh office and this is the response I got regarding my application:

"Please be informed that your application is in queue to be review by an officer.
While we are making our best efforts to process applications as quickly as possible we cannot give you an exact date on which your application will be finalized, due to the increased number of applications our office is receiving."

I'm hoping the queue is not too long.

Did anyone get any update?

fdido

Star Member
May 1, 2021
I sent an email to Riyadh office and this is the response I got regarding my application:

"Please be informed that your application is in queue to be review by an officer.
While we are making our best efforts to process applications as quickly as possible we cannot give you an exact date on which your application will be finalized, due to the increased number of applications our office is receiving."

This is encouraging! Did you send a free text email or a specific format? Also how long it took to get the reply?

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017

This is the exact same email I received in 2017 !!!

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
I applied for my brother, he has a good profile + US + UK + France visa.
He was also refused from Canada in 2017.
I applied for him in June 2021 and still waiting for a decision.