+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Pakistan

wajeehaahm

Nov 4, 2017
hi iam permanent resident in Canada.i want to invite my aunt in coming summer for visit from pakistan. she is single 55 yrs old and working as senior teacher in government school.i will provide all necessary documentation from Canada like my bank statements letter of invitation and any other relevant document.
I've asked her to get ready all following documents.
letter of govt job employment
NOC from education department
passport 'id card
bank statements
property ownership statement
income tax statements
property tax statement

.please guide me
1)how to prove my relationship with her.
2)also please let me know about chances of getting visa.
3)let me know if we need any other documentation
thanx

aliimamsyed

Dec 2, 2019
Applied from: Pakistan
Visa Method: Online
Applied: 4th Sept 2019
BIL: 5th Sept 2019
Biometric Completed: 19th Sept 2019
Status change to Eligibility review: 20th Sept 2019
Correspondence letter: 26th Sept 2019
Original PPR and Approval Status: 27th Sept 2019

Thanks to Almighty God. Best of Luck all
@RiZ92, I need to confirm few things. When you applied online you pay the visa+biometric fees online? Once BIL is received, you get an online appointment from VFS by signing up on their website (VFS Global) or there is already system generated appointment? Have you paid anything else at VFS? Like their fees or anything else?

P.S: We are 4 people applying including parents. Invited by brother in Canada (Citizen)
Your guidance is highly appreciated.

Regards
Ali

jaassikender

Nov 13, 2018
can anyone tell me,
I applied paper based application for TRV from Karachi Pakistan on 5th Dec 2019
purpose of visit short term (6 months) certification course
application linked online after 2-3 weeks
showing online status:
Medical: you do not need a medical exam
Additional Documents: we do not need additional documents
Interview: you do not need an interview
Biometrics:we do not need your fingerprints
Background check: we are processing your background check
Final Decision: your application in progress

it's going to 6 weeks by waiting, no response even I submitted a web form, because my classes will start next week, and i requested to university for deferral my enrollment to May 2020 intake. dose my deferral will affect my visa application?
Any idea why they are taking a long time for decisions? how they do this and how long does it take?

I shall be thankful for your time to read this, and for your ideas

Syed.haye

Sep 29, 2019
I have received a request from CIC in my account. Main part of the message is as below:

"I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.
Specifically, I am not satisfied that the employment letter submitted in support of your application is genuine."

I have resubmitted my employement letter with my business card, job ID card and last payslip. I have also shared contact details of my HR Manager for them to confirm my employment.

Anyone knows how long till I get a decision or response on this. Is what I shared sufficient?

Affanjavaid

May 23, 2019
I have received a request from CIC in my account. Main part of the message is as below:

"I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.
Specifically, I am not satisfied that the employment letter submitted in support of your application is genuine."

I have resubmitted my employement letter with my business card, job ID card and last payslip. I have also shared contact details of my HR Manager for them to confirm my employment.

Anyone knows how long till I get a decision or response on this. Is what I shared sufficient?
They hired third party (in pakistan) to verify your legal documents. If the third party is unable to find legal document in actual it will lead to this refusal

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
@RiZ92, I need to confirm few things. When you applied online you pay the visa+biometric fees online? Once BIL is received, you get an online appointment from VFS by signing up on their website (VFS Global) or there is already system generated appointment? Have you paid anything else at VFS? Like their fees or anything else?

P.S: We are 4 people applying including parents. Invited by brother in Canada (Citizen)
Your guidance is highly appreciated.

Regards
Ali
You have to book the appointment for biometrics yourself once you received the request from CIC.

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
hi iam permanent resident in Canada.i want to invite my aunt in coming summer for visit from pakistan. she is single 55 yrs old and working as senior teacher in government school.i will provide all necessary documentation from Canada like my bank statements letter of invitation and any other relevant document.
I've asked her to get ready all following documents.
letter of govt job employment
NOC from education department
passport 'id card
bank statements
property ownership statement
income tax statements
property tax statement

.please guide me
1)how to prove my relationship with her.
2)also please let me know about chances of getting visa.
3)let me know if we need any other documentation
thanx
Your aunt can get family tree certificate from Nadra for her family and your family. her family tree will show her as your mother's sister and then your family tree will show you as son of your mother. But honestly speaking you don't need to proof any relationship unless its your parents or siblings.

ariz49

Nov 19, 2017
Hello fellow members. Hope you are doing well. I need your advice and I don’t know who to ask/consult on this. I live in the GTA and live with my family here. We are wanting to call my maternal aunt on a visit visa

- she is in 40s
- married with two kids
- one kid is 20. Other is around 16 or 17 years old
- husband works in Steel Mills in Pakistan
- i dont think she has a lot of money saved up in her bank account

1. Is it even possible to get her a visit visa?
2. Any lawyer I should consult in GTA who is proven ?
3. What excuse could I give on invitation letter to ask for her visit visa as none of us have a medical need or etc but just want to see her and have her over for a few weeks

Please help me