TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

yui0219

Mar 2, 2022
finally received passport today!!
- ppr received 15th feb
- sent passport 16th Feb
- counterfoil updated in portal 24th feb
- received passport 1st March
Hi Pratik65, I got the counterfoil update on Feb 25. No tracking update yet. I know that you've received your passport, but did you eventually get the tracking update from the mail service? If so, when did you get that update? Thanks.

paramsingh44

Dec 1, 2021
Application Date: Dec 18, 2021
Eligibility Start Date: Jan 4, 2022
Passport Request: Feb 15, 2022
Passport Delivered to CPC: Feb 18, 2022
Counterfoil: Feb 28, 2022
Return Tracking Activated: March 2, 2022
Passport Received: March 3, 2022

Reactions: althafme and BA101

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Hi Pratik65, I got the counterfoil update on Feb 25. No tracking update yet. I know that you've received your passport, but did you eventually get the tracking update from the mail service? If so, when did you get that update? Thanks.
I used the tracking number on the envelope that they were supposed to send me.
After counterfoil it takes around 5 days for the tracking number to be activated. I would suggest check daily just in case.

Abc1234a

Star Member
Dec 31, 2021
Application Date: Dec 18, 2021
Eligibility Start Date: Jan 4, 2022
Passport Request: Feb 15, 2022
Passport Delivered to CPC: Feb 18, 2022
Counterfoil: Feb 28, 2022
Return Tracking Activated: March 2, 2022
Passport Received: March 3, 2022
How long is your visa? Until passport date or until your permit

AOROCT2020

Jan 6, 2022
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Hi all - I am trying to apply for TRV's for my 3 children who are all minors and at elementary school in Ontario. They do however have valid study permits. What do I select online - to extend stay as a visitor or a student? If I select the latter it asks me for all kinds of tertiary education acceptance documents, study records etc. If I select visitor then my GC account doesn't generate the IMM5257 form which I believe is the right one to complete? It instead gives me the IMM5708 form. If I fill in the IMM5708 will it result in them issuing a visa in the passport or just a visitor record? We need new TRV's for travel purposes. Any guidance will be appreciated :)

Mihishi

May 16, 2018
Hi,
I saw many of them gave their timeline including the eligibility started date. I submitted my application on 1st Feb 2022-online inside Canada. My application shows below details still.
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results -You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents -We do not need additional documents.
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check-Not applicable.
Final decision-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

My biometrics are already given in 2018 which will valid until 2028. On the portal Current Status : Submitted. I have an emergency to get this before April 9th as I have already booked my Tickets also. Do you guys think they have started reviewing my Application or is that not yet? or will they update all these details right away after the approval?I am really worried and I think I am almost there to get depression because of this.
Sorry for long post Guys!