+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

JVF

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hello,

I lodged my first TRV Application last June 2021 and until now, eligibility has not started.
This February, the processing time has been reduced to 21 days so I decided to apply. My profile for my 2nd application is already in review. Last March 1st, I got a refund which I assume is for my first application in June 2021.
Anybody whose in the same situation? I’m not sure if I should withdraw my first application or just leave it as it right now.

thank you.

Akaur023

Feb 7, 2022
Hey everyone,
If we get approval and we leave and want to get the passport stamped in india. Is someone aware about how long it takes for stamping in India ?

Akaur023

Feb 7, 2022
I had sent a webform with my application and called IRCC so many times like I called almost every single day after they received my webform and sent me a reply . I called on starting feb 9 and all advisors had same reply we dont know when PPR will be sent. They told me it was approved on Feb 8, 2022. But they had no idea when I would get passport request . The last time I called was on thursday March 3,2021 . The advisor said that they will send message to the officer and will send a message if theres a update . I called them back on friday and they said We are still waiting on response on the request so I waited And today at 7:19 Am I got the request .

Reactions: Ank25

akm_11

Apr 19, 2019
I had sent a webform with my application and called IRCC so many times like I called almost every single day after they received my webform and sent me a reply . I called on starting feb 9 and all advisors had same reply we dont know when PPR will be sent. They told me it was approved on Feb 8, 2022. But they had no idea when I would get passport request . The last time I called was on thursday March 3,2021 . The advisor said that they will send message to the officer and will send a message if theres a update . I called them back on friday and they said We are still waiting on response on the request so I waited And today at 7:19 Am I got the request .
I called on their toll free number so many time but they never transferred my call to any agent. How did you managed to speak to them and that too almost every day? Is there any other way?

Reactions: Abc1234a

Akaur023

Feb 7, 2022
I call them starting 8 AM and just kept dialing so the trick is just that keep trying and when they ask for UCI just press 2 so go to next step and then immediately press 3 and then 2 and then 0 . I never enter UCI as that wastes the time . Sometimes it is hard to get transferred but just try over and over. Or I usually used to try at 2 :15 and then just kepp trying for next half hour and then they transfer me and ask for my number so they can call after waiting period . The waiting period is usually 100 min or more when I get a call back . So just keep trying non stop dont wait . You will get through . I know its hectic but u will eventually get through.

Reactions: althafme

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Yes 2.5-3 months minimum

Else leave with the risk of not having a TRV
I can leave because I have a WFH job but without any idea of how much time it will take to process TRV from outside it will be risky.
I tried to contact IRCC but seems like no help.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I can leave because I have a WFH job but without any idea of how much time it will take to process TRV from outside it will be risky.
I tried to contact IRCC but seems like no help.
I am in the same state. I can leave too but if will affect PR and waiting indefinitely in India for a TRV which is scary

althafme

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
I call them starting 8 AM and just kept dialing so the trick is just that keep trying and when they ask for UCI just press 2 so go to next step and then immediately press 3 and then 2 and then 0 . I never enter UCI as that wastes the time . Sometimes it is hard to get transferred but just try over and over. Or I usually used to try at 2 :15 and then just kepp trying for next half hour and then they transfer me and ask for my number so they can call after waiting period . The waiting period is usually 100 min or more when I get a call back . So just keep trying non stop dont wait . You will get through . I know its hectic but u will eventually get through.
I tried the same, got connected to an agent after waiting for 80mins just to know that the line was abuse line. Are you sure you used the same code once they asked for uci 2-3-2-0?