+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

NewN

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
A question for those applied on December and still waiting, do your account shows that the background check has been completed? Maybe the delay is coming from this external check that depends on the nationality & the speed of response from the involved agencies.

Lisaken

Jun 14, 2019
Hmm.. IRCC takes 3 weeks just to open the post and print the counterfoil to stick it on your passport after that another 1-2 weeks to return.

They received my passport on 25th Jan and counterfoil is printed on 15th Feb, After that no updates on return envelope. Still waiting for the link to activate.
Hello
I got approval for my parents today and I would like to know if you submitted any other documents apart from the one listed in the approval letter?
My parents were given some papers after their biometrics, do they need to submit those documents too when submitting their passports?

Lisaken

Jun 14, 2019
Hi Everyone
I applied for visitors visa for my parents using the new portal
I applied Feb 4th 2022
BIL Feb 5th
Biometrics completed Feb 16th
Approval 22nd of Feb
For those who have submitted their original passport for stamping, apart from the approval letter and original passport did u add another document?
like those papers that were given after biometrics
Do I also need to that the biometrics validity letter?

Reactions: cooky.sonu
Dec 2, 2021
Hi Everyone
I applied for visitors visa for my parents using the new portal
I applied Feb 4th 2022
BIL Feb 5th
Biometrics completed Feb 16th
Approval 22nd of Feb
For those who have submitted their original passport for stamping, apart from the approval letter and original passport did u add another document?
like those papers that were given after biometrics
Do I also need to that the biometrics validity letter?
Could you tell us what all documents and how much proof of fund have you submitted for parents visitor visa?

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
I’ve applied in December as well my application been in review since the first week of February yet I didn’t receive my PPR or TRV yet I really need to travel in march

IndianCitizen

Feb 27, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
30-07-2021
Counterfoil date is Feb 15th, 2022
We are in the same boat. Let me know once you are able to track your passport. BTW I could have waited for this day. My PR just got approved and the stamping stands invalid and I am yet to receive the stamped passport