+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Khanguranav

Feb 16, 2022
My goodness. horrible.. the agents who speak are not officers though..so I am not sure if they will leave a note etc or have the ability
He said to me that he will send message to ircc and will take action and finalize the application?? I don’t know what can i do now

M V Arun

Feb 19, 2022
Hi guys, I am on a closed work permit and my work permit expires in July 2022. I have not applied TRV due to long processing times, can I apply now to get TRV since processing time is reduced. I have only 5 months left over current work permit and new work permit is yet to be requested. Will they approve my trv request.(btw i have no intention to stay beyond expiry date unless I am in implied status)

JVF

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hello guys,

I submitted my first TRV application last Jun 21, 2021 and it hasn't been under review since then.
Today, I decided to re apply and it seems the website has issues.

I did not receive any confirmation but my credit card was already charged. It still does not show that my application has been submitted on the portal.

Did anyone had the same issue?

JVF

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Well now it’s updated. What should I do next?

Withdraw my previous application or just wait til one gets approved?

Manpreetjohal

Feb 20, 2022
Hi guys i applied trv on 29 jan 2022 . 2 week ago status changed like it was showing profile updated but i didn't get any response . I am waiting passport request . I have some urgency what should i do ??

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Has anyone raised a webform for TRV within 1-2 weeks of applying due to emergency travel circumstances? Any insights? I want to travel but concerned about travel without TRV