+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Varunpatel333

Feb 15, 2022
You don’t have to apply for TRV for child as your child is on visitor visa. The visitor visa should have 5 years validity or passport expiry date Please check the dates. One more point to note is that you have apply for a visitor record for your child if your child is staying more than 6 months in Canada

@hamed4020 .. are you getting an error on Canada post tracking tool? What is the error.
BTW. Look like my passport is stamped, I see counterfoil details in my account.
In your application, is decision reads that the passport is mailed to you via Canada post?
My daughter already has visitor record but we need to travel to INDIA so we need TRV stamping in her passport because the old TRV is expired.
Kindly let me know how should I apply for her ??
By creating her own account?

IndianCitizen

Feb 27, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
30-07-2021
My daughter already has visitor record but we need to travel to INDIA so we need TRV stamping in her passport because the old TRV is expired.
Kindly let me know how should I apply for her ??
By creating her own account?
You don't have to create a separate account. You can apply for all 3 with your account. Once you start the TRV application and done with your details, it will ask the below question.

Do you want to submit an application for another family member?

You have to select 'Yes' to add the dependents.

Once you submit the completed application (for all 3) the system will create 3 separate rows one for each where you can track the individual status.

IndianCitizen

Feb 27, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
30-07-2021
@hamed4020 @shahram.nasaji Are you able to track your return envelope? For me it is not showing yet. Getting error 'We didn’t find an item associated with this number.'

Counterfoil updated in my account on 15 Feb

Varunpatel333

Feb 15, 2022
You don't have to create a separate account. You can apply for all 3 with your account. Once you start the TRV application and done with your details, it will ask the below question.

Do you want to submit an application for another family member?

You have to select 'Yes' to add the dependents.

Once you submit the completed application (for all 3) the system will create 3 separate rows one for each where you can track the individual status.
I tried everything but it don’t show option for TRV for my wife and my daughter so its a great issue I am facing. What can be done in that case?

NewN

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
s

should we apply again if we cross the posted timeline ??
I dont have emergency so I may send a web form. I hate preparing applications and re-collecting new documents again as they are out-dated now after 2 months.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I dont have emergency so I may send a web form. I hate preparing applications and re-collecting new documents again as they are out-dated now after 2 months.
Tell me about it.. sucks totally... it is annoying why a TRV should take this long

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I sent webform to ircc and i called them, they said i will take action and finalize the application but no update yet. They don’t care.
My goodness. horrible.. the agents who speak are not officers though..so I am not sure if they will leave a note etc or have the ability