Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
30-07-2021
Hello,
I have applied for TRV from inside Canada and mailed my passport on 28th December 2021 and it delivered on Dec 31st, since then I haven't got my passport yet and no update. I have kept calling CIC, but they don't answer due to high volume of calls.
Is anyone in the same situation waiting?
Any idea who signed your post?

Agya

Dec 31, 2021
My passport was delivered to Ottawa office on 19th January and it was signed by SCI Farley. I do not have any updates post that. Trying to call CIC but phone lines are constantly busy. Not sure what to do?
Wait for about 3 weeks. They will work on it

Agya

Dec 31, 2021
Hello,
I have applied for TRV from inside Canada and mailed my passport on 28th December 2021 and it delivered on Dec 31st, since then I haven't got my passport yet and no update. I have kept calling CIC, but they don't answer due to high volume of calls.
Is anyone in the same situation waiting?
Did they request your passport before you posted it? If yes, you don't have to worry much.
My passport got to them on the Dec 30.
IRcc sent me a message on 28 January that they had stamped my passport with TRV. I am yet to receive my passport back.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

shahram.nasaji

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
I received request for passport on 12 Jan. Posted on 14 Jan. Canada post delivered it to Ottawa office on Jan 25. After that no updates.
BTW.. who receieved and signed your post? My was showing as ‘SSC ELEMENT’.
Mine delivered to Ottawa office and signed by "SCI Element" on January 26th, 2022. I've been waiting for updates since then.

Akaur023

Feb 7, 2022
I applied for trv on 29 Jan . Have no updates . Its really urgent. If anyone has similar timeline plz reply if you have any updates or how long it will take.

saidogiparthi

Feb 3, 2022
I applied for trv on 29 Jan . Have no updates . Its really urgent. If anyone has similar timeline plz reply if you have any updates or how long it will take.
I applied on December 14th and still no update. The current processing time in website says 139 days. So let's hope for the best.