+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

day7e

Jan 20, 2022
My province is nb so can only get it done once back and passport is prerequisite for that as well. Can you please dm me the steps they outlined maybe I can follow and request a rush thanks

tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
The processing time increased from 143 to 156 days! It takes now more than 5 months to approve a sticker for someone who already been checked and aporoved to stay. Seems that processing inland visas are slowed, as they are busy with other streams.
What? Where did you see this?

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Hello. If you sent your passport to ottawa and urgently need it now, you can call the IRCC number to request them. But they will only do it with valid reason & proof. I followed their instructions today and within an hour, I got the approved message & counterfoil. They also told me they are shipping my passport today. I will try to track the passport later or tomorrow. Best of luck everyone!

I was able to track the passport now through Canada Post :)

Agya

Dec 31, 2021
Hello. If you sent your passport to ottawa and urgently need it now, you can call the IRCC number to request them. But they will only do it with valid reason & proof. I followed their instructions today and within an hour, I got the approved message & counterfoil. They also told me they are shipping my passport today. I will try to track the passport later or tomorrow. Best of luck everyone!
Passport itself is an important document. We don't need extra reason for its processing to be facilitated.
Thank you for the valuable information.

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Passport itself is an important document. We don't need extra reason for its processing to be facilitated.
Thank you for the valuable information.
I know. I never said that passport is not an important document. I was just trying to help those who needs their passport back URGENTLY. If they find your reason to be URGENT, they will process it/stamp it the same day and if not, you will have to wait for it to be processed normally and depending on the processing time given.

Agya

Dec 31, 2021
I know. I never said that passport is not an important document. I was just trying to help those who needs their passport back URGENTLY. If they find your reason to be URGENT, they will process it/stamp it the same day and if not, you will have to wait for it to be processed normally and depending on the processing time given.
I am not directly to what you said. My point is that IRCC should be up and doing.