tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Applied on 4th December 2021,
PPR on 20th December 2021
Passport reached to Ottawa on 22 Dec 2021
Counterfoil stamped on Jan 4th 2022
--------
After counterfoil stamp, I don't see return envelope tracking. I think they didn't post my return envelope. But it's been 13 days, I feel it's too much time.

Anyone has the same issue?
When you had your passport stamped, did you get a notification email from CIC?

day7e

Jan 20, 2022
I submitted on 31 Dec from within Canada to Ottawa, They recd 4 Jan (stamped for by SCI Element) but no updates since. Though website stated 14 calendar days contact center is saying that ETA is incorrect. No counterfoil yet or any updates to gckey even about receipt. Anyone with similar timelines?

tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
I submitted on 31 Dec from within Canada to Ottawa, They recd 4 Jan (stamped for by SCI Element) but no updates since. Though website stated 14 calendar days contact center is saying that ETA is incorrect. No counterfoil yet or any updates to gckey even about receipt. Anyone with similar timelines?
I have a similar timeline! They received Jan 5 (also stamped by SCI Element) and no updates until now. :(

Abc1234a

Star Member
Dec 31, 2021
Is my application under review or still in progress? Application status is different from others.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

shahram.nasaji

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Is my application under review or still in progress? Application status is different from others.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My wife's application status is identical to this.