+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I am also in similar situation. My workpermit extended and then applied for TRV in March. Since then no news yet. I sent a webform recently for that also i didn't hear anything from IRCC. My PR application also in process.

I am thinking to wait till Oct end will re-apply again for TRV.
Yeah I am confused if I should take the risk and travel in November and wait for PPR in India. im worried also because i have applied for FSWP inland too so if I travel they might transfer my PR and TRV file to India for processing

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
But my old TRV says student whereas now I’m on pgwp. I’m just worried if I go india and they question me about this difference on my way back.
I had specifically asked this question to a CBSA officer when i entered Canada last time, the officer says you'll be allowed to enter provided you have the passport, the permit (work/study/temporary, etc.) of course. You can also check IRCC's help centre in the cic.gc.ca government's official website where your query has already been answered.

lost_soul

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hello everybody,
I am falling into depression and have no idea what is going on with CIC these days. I have not left this country in 2 years, and I've been waiting for this stupid visa since March 2nd 2021. It's been almost 8 months now, for a visa. I applied from inside Canada...
I now see people who applied in August getting their visas now and people waiting less than 2 months. Is CIC making mistakes on our files again? Do we need to apply again? Did they lose our files?
I have seen all sorts of mistakes from immigration services. What are we supposed to do? Processing times are 6 months online. What if I apply again and have to wait another 6 months?
Canada has made my life a hardship since I moved here in 2018. Please help me survive.

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Hello everybody,
I am falling into depression and have no idea what is going on with CIC these days. I have not left this country in 2 years, and I've been waiting for this stupid visa since March 2nd 2021. It's been almost 8 months now, for a visa. I applied from inside Canada...
I now see people who applied in August getting their visas now and people waiting less than 2 months. Is CIC making mistakes on our files again? Do we need to apply again? Did they lose our files?
I have seen all sorts of mistakes from immigration services. What are we supposed to do? Processing times are 6 months online. What if I apply again and have to wait another 6 months?
Canada has made my life a hardship since I moved here in 2018. Please help me survive.
Keep calling the IRCC until an agent picks up the phone, that's the only way i suppose, or else you can go back to your home country and contact the Visa Application Centre over there about your situation.

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Hi,

I would like to reapply using the new portal for my TRV. I currently reside in Canada on a work permit. I submitted my first application for a TRV on July 26, 2021 and still now the edibility hasn't even been started. Already sent email to them via web form,

If I submit through the new portal which option do I select when they ask me why are you coming to Canada?
IRCC portal is not for in-Canada TRV applicants.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hello everybody,
Same situation, I submitted March 8. Also frustrated because people applying after me got it. I mean... do they get confused and think that our application is outside of Canada? Really no logic and competence on their end.

jyag

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Same situation, I submitted March 8. Also frustrated because people applying after me got it. I mean... do they get confused and think that our application is outside of Canada? Really no logic and competence on their end.
Same Situation. Applied on March 16. Submitted Webform also. No response from IRCC.

Rinder12

Sep 17, 2021
Hi, when did your Canada Post link activated?
Hello, i used UPS not canada post. The UPS called me to pick it up yesterday and that's when my tracking details were updated.My friend who is in Montreal sent her passport on Monday last week and got it today, ways quicker than mine. She used canadapost

Cheemadavi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hello, i used UPS not canada post. The UPS called me to pick it up yesterday and that's when my tracking details were updated.My friend who is in Montreal sent her passport on Monday last week and got it today, ways quicker than mine. She used canadapost
Okay, Was Canada Post activated for her?

lost_soul

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Ok everybody I believe I am starting to understand what is happening with CIC's nasty politics. I am now 99% confident that CIC is doing this to people who did not submit proof of vaccination (anyone who applied before/during the campain. We are technically applying for a 'visitor' visa. Canada has blocked its visitor visa applications from outside Canada due to COVID, so I believe inland applicants are simply a 'bug' in their system.
They don't know if we are vaccinated, so they won't issue us visas and instead kept delaying the processing times. Now, because they legally can't say that publicly, they've just come up with the "please reapply" so the same people who applied before can now reapply and prove they are actually vaccinated.
Thank you Canada for creating depression, sadness and frustration among your future citizens. What a great country this will be. I guess lucky we have legal weed and opium crisis now to forget about all these problems :)

Braganza

Oct 14, 2021
Ok everybody I believe I am starting to understand what is happening with CIC's nasty politics. I am now 99% confident that CIC is doing this to people who did not submit proof of vaccination (anyone who applied before/during the campain. We are technically applying for a 'visitor' visa. Canada has blocked its visitor visa applications from outside Canada due to COVID, so I believe inland applicants are simply a 'bug' in their system.
They don't know if we are vaccinated, so they won't issue us visas and instead kept delaying the processing times. Now, because they legally can't say that publicly, they've just come up with the "please reapply" so the same people who applied before can now reapply and prove they are actually vaccinated.
Thank you Canada for creating depression, sadness and frustration among your future citizens. What a great country this will be. I guess lucky we have legal weed and opium crisis now to forget about all these problems :)
OK then, that's a point of view. CIC doesn't need to delay your application due to vaccinations, they can just ask for it or check internally.
Second the resubmittion is only for visitors outside Canada. I agree that inland is being delayed and needs to pick up speed, however I don't think its due to your negative outlook on the system.