+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

pb06

Oct 6, 2021
Can I Travel back to India next month for my marriage . I applied TRV within Canada. I am on work permit and no PR file lodged. please can anybody suggest me to go India or not. because i have applied TRV on 1 oct . I have checked only that its taking 157 days to process it. i can't wait that long .

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Can I Travel back to India next month for my marriage . I applied TRV within Canada. I am on work permit and no PR file lodged. please can anybody suggest me to go India or not. because i have applied TRV on 1 oct . I have checked only that its taking 157 days to process it. i can't wait that long .
Any reason why did you wait for so long to apply? when is your wedding?
you can leave Canada anytime without TRV but you cannot re-enter without it

pb06

Oct 6, 2021
Any reason why did you wait for so long to apply? when is your wedding?
you can leave Canada anytime without TRV but you cannot re-enter without it
HI,
I just received my work permit. i was on student visa. my wedding is on nov 15 . is there any way that i can transfer my trv file to india so that my passport got stamped and there will be no issue in coming back to Canada.

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
HI,
I just received my work permit. i was on student visa. my wedding is on nov 15 . is there any way that i can transfer my trv file to india so that my passport got stamped and there will be no issue in coming back to Canada.
Oh ok..You can get it stamped from India once you get your application approved (when you get passport request letter)

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I got a new message today, and there is an Info Letter in my account:

The letter says something like:
"Please be advised that your application is still in progress and you will be notified via your MyCIC account when a final decision has been made.
If you feel your application qualifies for urgent processing please provide additional information explaining your circumstance"

AOR March 8, 2021.
Sigh...

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
I got a new message today, and there is an Info Letter in my account:

The letter says something like:
"Please be advised that your application is still in progress and you will be notified via your MyCIC account when a final decision has been made.
If you feel your application qualifies for urgent processing please provide additional information explaining your circumstance"

AOR March 8, 2021.
Sigh...
That's really good sign. At what time you got this letter?

Reactions: baryonix

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
I just got within the last hour. But my eligibility has not started yet.. I dont see how it's a good sign, i just feel very pessimistic right now. People applying way after me got it so soon.
If it's not automated then it's good sign. It means at least someone touched your file but it really doesn't make any sense if it's manual because instead of sending this letter they could have reviewed your eligibility and render final decision. Anyone else got this letter?

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hey @itspossible9 , wanna check with you if my process is the correct one (apply TRV inside Canada), when I select the questionnaire according to the guide, I have to submit 2 document:

- Application for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257) (required)
- Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257) (required)

They also say even though it shows "Outside of Canada", it's the correct form. Does everyone have to submit these 2? (especially the second one)